Xbox preview invites

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
sweet, such a benevolent thing to be doing, i was wondering how to possibly go about getting XB1 invite, then i saw your instructive post here, i added you as friend and sent message, (you are my first friend, lol) my gamertag is EyedCardShark87 btw ;) - thanks a lot if possible!

Not got the message, perhaps you used O, instead of zero? Give it another go.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I have it and it sucks big time, causes my xbox to drop out of live on a constant basis. I cant open or close an app or game without a crash. Not worth it. Thumbs down!!

Mine is pretty stable, can't remember it dropping out at all. You sure your router is in order?

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
You could be correct, I may blocked messages from un associated people. I have added you, and done the invite. One guy today, heard back after a few hours! Bit of a lottery. Oh, thanks for reading the first post.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Mine is pretty stable, can't remember it dropping out at all. You sure your router is in order?

Yes its 100% my boyfriend has his live account on my xbox 360 and he can go all day without drop outs, switching between games and apps with ease. The minute I log on (as preview is tied to my live account) I get "Some xbox live content unavailable" ive even don a WAN IP renew on my router, used default settings in my Xbox network settings, ran xbox live status all come back green apart from matchmaking (from time to time before the preview I did get occasional yellow on matchmaking but that's normal) but now I get this all the time, go on Xbox live status on the net and all are working no issues on the main microsoft site, I run network stats (added with the preview) no packet loss, upload and download speeds above 20MBps great Latency high number (Ping). So no my router is working fine. Port forwarding all ok, DHCP all ok, and uPnP on.

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
thanks a lot, i am a bit of a newbie with live anyway, but am already on windows 10 and mobile 10 tech preview, so like to dabble with the new updates and give feedback to MS - so cheers for adding me, i guess i just wait now :)

You could be correct, I may blocked messages from un associated people. I have added you, and done the invite. One guy today, heard back after a few hours! Bit of a lottery. Oh, thanks for reading the first post.

Kwincy

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Like many others, I'm looking to get into the preview program. If anyone has an spare invite available, hit meme up at gamertag Kwincy J.

many thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)