Xbox preview invites

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I just hope people are providing some useful feedback to MS. Getting new features us good, but helping to improve things is my favourite bit.

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Good to hear people have been getting invites for previews accepted by Microsoft. But please make sure you read the 1st page on instructions.

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok, again people who are asking & messaging us to invite you to Preview Program please make sure you add us as friend with a small message stating why you have added us.

I have had numerous friends add me with no message or just a message with no friend add. People who have done this will be ignored as this is not the process.

Add as friend with message, simple :)

Hope those who have done this correctly have been accepted to Preview Program. Also Gears of War 1 Xbox 360 has now been added to Preview Program.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I can only echo your comments. I even made it bold on the first post a few weeks ago. Oddly though, Live does occasionally not deliver messages. Quite strange.

Nojoke99

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
With my XBOX One and my newly installed Windows 10, I'm all set! All I'm missing is my invite to the XBOX One Preview program!

Please invite me!
gamertag: Nojoke99

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb