Streaming to smartglass

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
This feature wasn't included in the October update, when it does come is it all TV input that will stream or just the TV if you have the upcoming XB1 TV dongle (Europe only I think and released on the 21st).

In other words I currently watch TV using my cable box, will that work with this streaming system.

Bob

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
To my understanding it's only if you have the dongle. Im really hoping that they would manage to stream any content sent to the box through the HDMI-in to Smartglass one day, that'd be really great.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I am going to buy one when they come out later this week to try it for when I get the wife her Xbox.

I will post up how I get on with it.

Bob

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Just watched the video for the TV dongle on the Windowscentral front page and it shows the streaming to smartglass so I ordered my dongle, with any luck it will be here by the weekend.

I will test it on my Xbox One (That already has my cable going through HDMI) and it will eventually live hooked up the the wife's Xbox One when I buy it for her (Xmas if she is lucky) although I like the streaming idea so much I could easily end up with two of these :smile:

Bob

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium