Xbox One November Update

anon(5579515)

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
So (most of us) know that Major Nelson brought glad tidings to us again recently with a video explaining the November update with TV and customization improvements galore. It's for this reason that I thought I'd make a November update thread so you can post what you like about it, what you dislike, what feature you're most excited about, and also for preview members like myself: Have you got it yet?

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Looking forward to having a go with backgrounds. Not checked out Major's article yet, but will have a look.

Got good feelings about what W10 will bring.

Pablo Sormi

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
What update for the media app are You talking about, I am curious?
Because for me, the only thing it is lacking is the subtitles support.

anon(5579515)

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

The Media Player preview app got an update yesterday, where you can choose any image on any DLNA or USB device and set it as the Home background. Definitely adds a personal touch to the console.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I am pleased they announced the December update will be a small one, it's felt like Christmas has been coming every month for the last three months with all these great updates, even at 58 I have been like a kid in a car with "Are we there yet" syndrome.

Bob

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site

Are you on the developer preview, if you are then you get most of the updates in advance, some of us choose to not be in the preview and it can be mildly off putting when preview people forget to mention they are in it and say "It works already here".

A lot of us prefer to wait for the update rather than join the preview because we want the official stable release.

Bob

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel