good headphones

AlucardHS

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
What's a good pair of headphones to get for the Xbone? It would be a great plus if i can also use it for my L920 and PC as well. A removable mic would be a nice option. As for wired or wireless, eh I have no problems with either or. Now the price that's my main concern. Trying to not break the bank but I also know I get what I pay for. So im open to suggestions. Show me what you got internet.

Thanks
GT: AluHS

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Add me to the list as well, thinking of putting a set of headphones on my Xmas pressie list so can't ask for top of the range, so am after a set of headphones for music but having a mic wouldn't be a bad idea, and ideally they would work on the Xbox, Surface Pro, Laptop and 1520 and my preference is to go wireless.

Bob

AlucardHS

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Turtle Beach Ear Force XO ONE for $40 at best buy black Thursday sale. newegg has the turtle beach Ear Force XO Four $99 and TRITTON Kama headset for $65. Any of these any good? Or should i just go get a good pair of headphones and just get the audio adapter?

vertigoOne

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the first party stereo headset and I am very pleased so far. Semi wireless, the adapter is a great accessory, and the mic folds away into the headband nicely. The mic is pretty short though, that is really my only complaint about the whole thing. Play and charge still lasts a good while despite powering both the controller and headset. Price is fair for what you get.

vertigoOne

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, it's been awhile since I have popped into this forum. The audio quality is really good. I had a high end Turtle Beach set for my 360 and while I can tell a slight difference in the quality of the surround, the overall quality of the sound is comparable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99