A work around for Halo Master Chief Collection matchmaking issues....

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This claim is a complete farce, by the way. I've ALWAYS had it say "In Lobby." However, it's got no problem taking 5-10 minutes, pretending it will start, then claim a lost connection. "In Lobby" doesn't guarantee jack, and it's why I'm still stuck playing Advanced Warfare.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Post patch, still not completely fixed. The server updates a week or so ago improved wait times in the 10 minute range or not even being able to connect to a few minutes. Post patch, the wait isn't much different and also still can not stay connected to group after match is done. I always have to research since it says failed to connect.

Post patch in my experience doesnt completely fix, i understand there will be issues at launch, but im guessing this is going to be an ongoing issue for quite some time. They had to kill some game modes for now to help with matchmaking, that alone is quite concerning and MP is not even complete with no ranked yet.

This will be a long and disappointing process, people will move on from the game quickly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon