The most INSANE thing I have seen on the internet this year. EA posts credit card information live

Christian Matthew

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Am I in the twilights zone?

billing - Answer HQ

I wanted to call and ***** about the fact I can't use my Xbox / Windows store money for purchasing of EA access. So I stumble upon this poor person's thread.

Did an EA employee really just do that :crying:? Wow - why hack a company when they're so transparent.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Its the same thing as when people who don't know better post their email address, IMEI, etc. on these forums.

If I posted my credit card info here, (assuming I have one) Windows Central didn't leak it, now did it?

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, its just a default avatar. The user above her has an EA icon too. Thankfully a mod came in and edited her info... albeit after 2 hours...

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
This is crazy. I don't think a credit card company will wave any charges to her card if any show up, considering she posted that information. Just odd.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Her post says something about canceling the card, then getting re-billed. So, with any luck, she had already canceled that card. Otherwise, just wow. Either she posted it because she knew it was canceled and didn't see anything to worry about, or she's a total ***** and would probably benefit from a rough life lesson.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I can't believe someone literally just posted their CC info in a public forums like that...I guess she never learned cyber security way back in 1998 :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos