some questions bout xbox 360

Goosinurwife

Banned
Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
i got a 360 heres the questions

how come when i report cheaters microsoft never bans them?

how come the banner at the top on gamer profiles is orange and not gold like it use to be be4?

how come microsft doesnt ban losers that use turbo button controllers?

i use to play gears of war multiplayer but didnt for a long time when i tried it again a couple days ago it looked so horrible i was shocked why does it look that way now?

the most important question of all

when i click ignore player the sad smily appears nnext to there tag but after a day or so the smily disapears and they start showin upp in my games agaiin i have to go back click thru the things again so the sad smily appears but that whole thing doesnt workk i need a permennnant way to block them for ever but it cant be done ???

crash0330

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
i got a 360 heres the questions

how come when i report cheaters microsoft never bans them?

how come the banner at the top on gamer profiles is orange and not gold like it use to be be4?

how come microsft doesnt ban losers that use turbo button controllers?

i use to play gears of war multiplayer but didnt for a long time when i tried it again a couple days ago it looked so horrible i was shocked why does it look that way now?

the most important question of all

when i click ignore player the sad smily appears nnext to there tag but after a day or so the smily disapears and they start showin upp in my games agaiin i have to go back click thru the things again so the sad smily appears but that whole thing doesnt workk i need a permennnant way to block them for ever but it cant be done ???
Ok so I think the reason Xbox does not just ban the cheaters is that, if you are the only one reporting them, xbox might not take your report and ban them just because of that, I believe you need a certain amount of complains for Xbox to look in to that gamer account or profile. Even then it take a lot to get somebody banned, unless of course you are using ripped off games, or are trying to mess with Xbox services, that will get you banned in no time.
A lot of the times in older games you will have a lot of hackers or cheaters breaking the game, Xbox usually stops patching those games and they don't pay a lot of attention to hackers on those games anymore.
as far as ignoring players just to have them appear on your list again, I'm not sure, maybe just a glitch or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12