Here is my 2 Xbox One's, 1 was a Xmas gift from my wife the other was a late gift from my son with GTA V. They are both Assassins Creed Bundle so I'm giving my son the 2nd set of codes of unity and black flag.
    One is in my living room the other is in my bedroom. Nice I love it.
    Updating number one on the 26th and pic of it installed in place.
    wp_20141226_17_28_52_pro-1.jpgwp_20141226_17_29_54_pro-1.jpg
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-04-2015 08:34 PM
    Here is my second Xbox One updating installed it today.

new-xbox-one.jpgupdating-xbox-one.jpg
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-04-2015 09:10 PM
    Welcome to the world of multiple Xbox's, we have three in the house now, mine in the front room with the hi-fi and main TV, my lad with his games stuff and my wife in the bedroom.

Although it's probably a bit late, do take the time to understand the "Home" Xbox idea, this allows you to in effect share games.

My boy first set his account on my Xbox, then he got his own, but because my Xbox is still his "Home" one, any games he installs on his are also installed on mine.

Next you need to think about multiple accounts, I had to stop my wife auto logging on every time she walked past mine to go to the kitchen, she still has an account but doesn't log in automatically as this logged her out of hers and she had to sign in again, became a pain.

Thirdly have fun, the Xbox One turns any telly however dumb into something very smart and you have access to your world of entertainment.

And don't forget SmartGlass, the essential app for your WP/tablet of laptop if you own an Xbox One, and if media (TV, music etc) is as important as games then consider the media remote control as your first accessory, especially if you don't like talking to the Xbox at all times.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-05-2015 03:09 AM
    I feel like that last pic the devices could be stacked better :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-05-2015 08:26 AM
    I feel like that last pic the devices could be stacked better :P
    It does look like an entertainment devices form of Jenga.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-05-2015 11:32 AM
    Yes I'm going to change that, going to get a small shelving unit to put next to burrow so they'll be separate.
    but for know the Yamaha Home Theater has to sit on top for venting purposes, it's got vents all over the top so I can't block them. But thanks for noticing that though good call.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-06-2015 02:37 AM
    I've got both of them set up. Just gotta download the rest of my games to both.
    And also need to setup my DTV receiver to have the Xbox control it.
    I sign out of one to use the other I think my wife wants me to add her MSFT acct to both she likes some of the Apps in the Store. She's not a gamer but will use some of the apps though.
    Thanks for the info.
    My Gamer tag is cowboy6248
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-06-2015 02:43 AM