Xbox One February update preview brings Game Hubs, TV updates, more | Windows Central

The one that I find interesting is this bullet point about improved control of TVs:

Improved control of TVs, set-top boxes and audio/video receivers Xbox One will work even better with more devices. This month's preview release contains updates to the IR blasting database for new models and addresses issues reported by our fan community.

Can anyone on the Xbox Preview post some impressions on the new update and if there's anything noticeably new on the TV front. You're welcome to post about the other bullet points since I'm sure others are probably interested in other aspects of the update as well.
    01-13-2015 10:15 PM
    Transparent tiles are super kewl.
    01-14-2015 01:59 PM
    Id Like to get in on the preview! :(
    01-14-2015 02:19 PM
    I was hoping they would fix OneGuide for Antenna. They did not fix it. It works fine if you have a Windows Media Center PC and cable, presumably with CableCARD. It does not work if you have a Windows Media Center PC and an Antenna. I think it has something to do with the IR codes they use for subchannels, but I'm not sure.

Update: There may not be enough people with this problem to get any movement on this, because the vast majority of people pay for TV service, but I created a uservoice for this just in case:
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251...edia-center-pc
    Last edited by Rhody#WP; 01-15-2015 at 09:56 AM.
    01-15-2015 09:29 AM