So - who here is playing/wants to play Evolve?

I was able to get a copy of it from my friend (it 'pays' to know someone high up at Gamestop Corporate - even the evil empire does some good things ;)) and have been enjoying it so far.

I think my favorite part of the game is the map after a match that shows what everyone did in sped up time. It's neat to see how close you were to being found (as the monster) and equally gloriously frustrating to see that you were mere feet away from getting the monster early in the game.

What about y'all?
    02-12-2015 08:47 AM
    I've been playing pretty regularly. Such a great game. I thought the balance was going to be way off, but i really have no complaints. It's not a game im going to play for 4 hours straight, but with the fairly short matches. It's a great game to load up and play a few rounds while i wait for other friends to get on/finish their raid or w/e.

It's a great proof a concept, and they could take this franchise far. here's to hoping they keep supporting it and make it even better.

If you want to play add me GT: BlindandCynical
    02-16-2015 03:45 PM
    Yeah, the only 'complaint' I can garner towards it is just the Wraith. If you don't get the Wraith early - and don't have a team working together (with someone playing Lazarus) - you're going to lose.
    02-17-2015 03:16 PM
    Yea, the wraith is OP. I've only lost with her once. I've beat her plenty of times tho.

You have to have a good trapper/support to beat her. I find the assault class to be the worst IMHO. Both in terms of fun, and needed to win.
    02-18-2015 11:28 AM