(Help) cant change region

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Well... hi guys! i got a super problem! my xbox acc its very old as i see(but i never use because i use a ps3, just for the windows phone), last week i buy an xbox one but my region on xbox.com its set on Costa Rica but today is my 4 time talking with support and they cant fix this... i cant change my region to US, every time i try i get the red message "Hay un problema para completar ahora tu derecho de traslado. Comprueba la P?gina de soporte de cambio de zona geogr?fica para asegurarte de que funcionar? en tu caso y pru?balo de nuevo m?s tarde." and thats all... some guys of support tell me that everything is fine, they dont know why i cant change my region... some other say "create a new acc and thats all!" but men!! i mean wherer is the One place for all like windows 10? i dont wanna 2 acc :( and ill try everything with the support, set all my acc to US and all! and nothing works! anyione can helpme or know something about this?

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Use a pc. Log into your account. Go to settings. There is an option in settings where you can change your region. (maybe profile?) try that and see if that works. Let me know

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720