New Xbox one experience update -sign in

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone else who recently installed the new experience update have a sign in issue when starting the console.Every time I turn on my Xbox,the store is not there,none of my games or apps are useable and the only way to get them is by signing out and back in again each time I turn the console on.

I have instant sign in on and have tried clearing the cache.This update is really por,even for a preview. Lots of choppiness,buggy everywhere.

Does anyone know how to revert to an earlier update or how to re-install this update to see if it fixes anything.If I try to unroll,it says ill lose all my games,saves.I won't do that

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
That's the price you/we pay for previewing software that isn't ready for primetime.

In the XBOX Preview App there is a list of all the issues with this build. Make sure you look through that EACH TIME your console updates so you can see what issues you might experience.

I'd take your issue over what I'm experiencing which is frequent WiFi drops, xbox one completely shutting down, and constant hard restarts to fix issues for a limited time.

But, I know it's just a preview and the more builds that get pushed out, the quicker things will be resolved...

But yeah, if you want to revert back to the old dash - you'll lose all your locally saved content. Anything that's in the cloud will be fine though.

RN50

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Don't have any sign in or WiFi issues. I do get the game restarting when I switch the Xbox back on. Ie I'm on Forza press pause say Xbox off. Come back a few hours later and say Xbox On and the game I closed so I could lose any race process I was doing. Thankfully I didn't pause in between the 300 lap race lol.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb