Hey I noticed last night there was an update available for my Xbox in the preview program. Build is 10577 (about 400mb's)

What I've noticed so far with it:
    - removed the watermark on bottom right corner of the start screen
    - performance is much better across the board, especially in opening the overlay in game (but I think it could still be faster)

Anyone else get it yet and noticed anything different?
    10-26-2015 01:38 PM
    I got it as well and I can't find any other difference besides what you listed
    10-26-2015 05:24 PM
    Hey I noticed last night there was an update available for my Xbox in the preview program. Build is 10577 (about 400mb's)

What I've noticed so far with it:
    - removed the watermark on bottom right corner of the start screen
    - performance is much better across the board, especially in opening the overlay in game (but I think it could still be faster)

Anyone else get it yet and noticed anything different?
    The performance has increased for me as well, but it would be slight. I still think the dashboard is trying to load too much off of the internet and needs to be batched more. I've monitored the packets on my switch when I turn on the Xbox and it appears to be more optimized. If anyone asks, I don't have any specific numbers as I haven't been recording them.
    10-28-2015 03:56 PM