Hey guys I have two Xbox 360's lying around, and both of them have a local account on them in my name. At the time I made the accounts I didn't know nor care much about the Xbox Live achievements and didn't think to connect my Microsoft Account. Now I'd like to but I don't know if it's possible.
    Is there any way to link my Microsoft Account to my local Xbox accounts, so I can connect the achievements and such? And is there any way I can rename the local accounts, because one uses an old account name that I no longer use, and the other uses "Zach" instead of "Zachary."
    Thanks in advance.
    12-18-2015 08:03 AM
    Nope you can not link accounts nor achievements, but what you can do is play games which have been downloaded from other accounts if they have been download on same Xbox console
    12-22-2015 03:32 AM
    Nope you can not link accounts nor achievements, but what you can do is play games which have been downloaded from other accounts if they have been download on same Xbox console
    I know that. I was just hoping I could connect my two local accounts. I'll just move some stuff around and get rid of the local accounts. Thanks anyways.
    12-24-2015 09:44 AM