Tom Clancy's: The Siege?
    12-23-2015 11:13 PM
    Nope, no Rainbow Six Siege for me. I played the beta, and I was so disappointed. I really wanted to get this game when it was announced, but everything felt bad about it. It's the worst aspects of Call of Duty camping as a standalone game. You've got a mode where the goal is basically to barricade a room and guard it, and while I'm fine with the short time to kill, having a game force one team to walk into ambushes in that scenario's kind of annoying. That, and I really hated the class system. It just didn't feel right.
    12-24-2015 09:28 AM
    Nope, no Rainbow Six Siege for me. I played the beta, and I was so disappointed. I really wanted to get this game when it was announced, but everything felt bad about it. It's the worst aspects of Call of Duty camping as a standalone game. You've got a mode where the goal is basically to barricade a room and guard it, and while I'm fine with the short time to kill, having a game force one team to walk into ambushes in that scenario's kind of annoying. That, and I really hated the class system. It just didn't feel right.
    My coworker was dying for me to get it... so I got it. Not sure why I even went for the one with the season pass either. I will probably never play it.

And this game is nothing like Black Ops 3 in regards to camping. I really don't find much campers in this one. People moving to quick to camp a corner.
    12-24-2015 07:45 PM