06-28-2017 08:18 PM
494 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    I didn't realise I had a generic character name, thought long and hard about that! Which probably says a lot really! I'll keep saying hola in the chat so hopefully it'll work. Working on Sharanda and Dread ring to add to the coffer. Completed both campaigns so can make the vouchers which give 1000 trinkets per voucher.
    Sorry, I get people mixed up. When I get confused about somebody, I always assume it's because they have a similar name to somebody else. But Iccy reminded me that you're Lord Arseraptor. Not generic at all. My bad! :)
    SirMykey likes this.
    05-09-2016 10:20 PM
    To be fair I could've come up with something better, just can never do it. Ah well!

Does anyone have any problems queuing up for dungeons, Demogorgon etc? Can never get the damn thing to work. Also, is Prophecy of Madness bugged cause I can't get gold anymore? Or did they make it more difficult to be buggers? Nice of them if so!
    05-09-2016 10:38 PM
    To be fair I could've come up with something better, just can never do it. Ah well!

Does anyone have any problems queuing up for dungeons, Demogorgon etc? Can never get the damn thing to work. Also, is Prophecy of Madness bugged cause I can't get gold anymore? Or did they make it more difficult to be buggers? Nice of them if so!
    Can you double check if your gamer tag is set to show offline? You will be invisible in neverwinter unless you chat. Just to make sure I didn't miss you
    05-10-2016 03:37 AM
    Yeah it's always set to online only thing I have off is notifications so hopefully that's not a problem for anything.
    05-10-2016 04:32 AM
    Demogorgon queue is either broken or nobody is doing it any more. I only gotten in a few times in the last week or so. Not sure about Prophecy. I really don't like the new queue system. I guess it works and gives flexibility for premade groups, but I generally don't do that.
    05-10-2016 09:41 AM
    Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself & let everyone know that I am on almost every day ( been playing for almost a year now ), and please don't hesitate to pm me if you need a hand with anything, no matter how low or high of a level you are at.
    05-10-2016 10:10 AM
    I've tried Tiamat and Demogorgon a half-dozen times now, and it's worked for me for the most part.. I've noticed that if I accepted the notice as soon as it appears, I'm fine. The couple of times I had joined when the timer was past half (was checking inventory) and it's taken forever, and sometimes even reset the queue system and I had to accept again! I guess the people who accept right away are first in the game with no issues (FIFO queue), and if you wait too long you're queued with the stragglers and timeouts at the end and there must be something broken with managing that bit.

On a side note, I've hit around iL 2100 for both my TR and DC.. The Alliance/Drowcraft equipment gets me there easily enough through drops or redeeming ichor, and I still have mulhorand weapons (taking forever to upgrade the fire weapons). What's the next jump in items to get from there to 2500? Upgrading artifacts, and using better gems in the equipment? Obviously the boons don't factor into iL but add quite a bit to the stats, just wondering what gets someone's iL beyond this plateau?

I still stare in wonder at the 3500+ iL folks.. everything at Mythic level and all.. that's certainly something I'll never be attaining given the time I spend, or lack thereof :D
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    05-10-2016 11:26 AM
    Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself & let everyone know that I am on almost every day ( been playing for almost a year now ), and please don't hesitate to pm me if you need a hand with anything, no matter how low or high of a level you are at.
    Glad to have you here, Mike! Especially after you helped out so much during the Saturday stream. :)

Yeah it's always set to online only thing I have off is notifications so hopefully that's not a problem for anything.
    if you have all notifications off, that would prevent you from receiving party invites. We often party up with voice chat when we play together.
    05-10-2016 01:16 PM
    I've tried Tiamat and Demogorgon a half-dozen times now, and it's worked for me for the most part.. I've noticed that if I accepted the notice as soon as it appears, I'm fine. The couple of times I had joined when the timer was past half (was checking inventory) and it's taken forever, and sometimes even reset the queue system and I had to accept again! I guess the people who accept right away are first in the game with no issues (FIFO queue), and if you wait too long you're queued with the stragglers and timeouts at the end and there must be something broken with managing that bit.

On a side note, I've hit around iL 2100 for both my TR and DC.. The Alliance/Drowcraft equipment gets me there easily enough through drops or redeeming ichor, and I still have mulhorand weapons (taking forever to upgrade the fire weapons). What's the next jump in items to get from there to 2500? Upgrading artifacts, and using better gems in the equipment? Obviously the boons don't factor into iL but add quite a bit to the stats, just wondering what gets someone's iL beyond this plateau?

I still stare in wonder at the 3500+ iL folks.. everything at Mythic level and all.. that's certainly something I'll never be attaining given the time I spend, or lack thereof :D
    Those high iL peeps must put in some time! Or cash which I'm too cheap to do! Probably just takes a fair amount of time to do.

Just keep levelling up your artifacts, item enchantments etc and it'll go up. I'm currently just under 2800 IL and I gained several hundred levels just buy getting (atm) mostly rank 10 enchantments and upgrading weapons and artifacts which I have one legendary. I just save up refining stones etc and then wait until theres double refining which really helps out.
    05-11-2016 04:57 AM
    if you have all notifications off, that would prevent you from receiving party invites. We often party up with voice chat when we play together.
    I shouldn't have voice chat off as ive partied up with peeps recently but will check again just in case.
    05-11-2016 05:00 AM
    I shouldn't have voice chat off as ive partied up with peeps recently but will check again just in case.
    Heh, the word Party makes things confusing. We tend to call the in-game parties "Groups" in order to differentiate them from Xbox Live parties.

When you do a small team-up, in-game voice chat is often fine... Except when someone can't hear someone else, which happens sometimes.

When we do organized meetups or have more than 5 people playing, we always group into an Xbox Live party. The performance is better, people can change characters without leaving chat, etc.

So it's important to be able to see Xbox Live party invites. If you really don't want to see invites though, someone can notify you to accept the invite through text chat in-game.
    05-11-2016 08:43 AM
    The main thing that is annoying me is streaming the Xbox to my pc. I was able to talk and hear with my wireless headset. Now with the new updates the app has received I can only hear and not talk. Never had this problem before. If i stop streaming the headset acts normal, but when i hit the stream button it cuts off the mic.
    05-11-2016 11:09 AM
    Same here, almost 90% of my gaming is via my laptop with a wired controller.. Haven't been able to figure the voice chat either.
    05-11-2016 11:55 AM
    Heh, the word Party makes things confusing. We tend to call the in-game parties "Groups" in order to differentiate them from Xbox Live parties.

When you do a small team-up, in-game voice chat is often fine... Except when someone can't hear someone else, which happens sometimes.

When we do organized meetups or have more than 5 people playing, we always group into an Xbox Live party. The performance is better, people can change characters without leaving chat, etc.

So it's important to be able to see Xbox Live party invites. If you really don't want to see invites though, someone can notify you to accept the invite through text chat in-game.
    I'll figure it out at some point the only reason I have them off is so I can enjoy Netflix without random things popping up so will check the settings when I get chance to, should be later on today/tonight.
    05-11-2016 12:09 PM
    Is there still room in the guild? I have been looking for a guild for about a week. Ever since I started playing again. First time playing on xbox one I used to play the PC version. Will be lvl 30 within the hour. Will try to send over my character name and gamer tag in a few minutes.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    05-11-2016 02:39 PM
    The main thing that is annoying me is streaming the Xbox to my pc. I was able to talk and hear with my wireless headset. Now with the new updates the app has received I can only hear and not talk. Never had this problem before. If i stop streaming the headset acts normal, but when i hit the stream button it cuts off the mic.
    The number one fix for this is to turn your system off. (xbox one not PC) and then plug your headset up and turn your xbox back on with the remote. Then connect to your PC and stream. I prefer using the twitch app on my xbox one.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    05-11-2016 02:42 PM
    Is there still room in the guild? I have been looking for a guild for about a week. Ever since I started playing again. First time playing on xbox one I used to play the PC version. Will be lvl 30 within the hour. Will try to send over my character name and gamer tag in a few minutes.
    Yes there is still room, let me know and I'll add ya.
    05-12-2016 01:41 AM
    Alright, guys - we upgraded our Marketplace to Level 2!

You can now buy blue Level 70 Guild armor and accessories from the equipment vendor in our Stronghold. Level 70 players who don't have very good armor yet should consider picking some up, although anyone with high quality and/or Purple equipment won't want to wear these items. We'll have to get the Marketplace to Level 4 (which will take a month or two) before we can buy Purple armor.

If your Guild Marks (the currency you get from donations to the coffer) are at or near the max of 30,000, it's a good idea to buy one or more blue accessories (NOT armor) from our marketplace. You can then Salvage these accessories for 1100 Astral Diamonds, which will be 2200 Astral Diamonds during 2X Astral Diamond Weekend, which starts later today. This is a better way to spend Guild Marks than buying food, although I do recommend keeping a full stack of a single food item of your choice for the stat bonuses food gives.

We also upgraded our Lumberyard. Thanks to Destroyer and Beastmaster for generously donating towards that project.

Now we need to upgrade the Farm to level 2. But it's expensive! I'm afraid it will take us weeks to get the campaign treasures needed. Everyone please keep doing your dailies and contributing everything you can.

After that will come the Mine and Quarry. Once all of those are Level 2, we'll be able to upgrade our Guild Hall to Level 5. Please keep donating Surplus, Gems, and Campaign Treasures!
    Last edited by Paul Acevedo; 05-12-2016 at 09:55 AM.
    05-12-2016 05:00 AM
    I just used the guide on chat in neverwinter and found it to be quite good, and useful. Great job Paul.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    05-16-2016 01:33 PM
    Last Sunday's Guild Meetup was our best yet! We had 15 people online at once...

Because there were so many of us, we decided to take on the Guild Dragonflight quest. This quest allows us to fight 1-4 ultra-powerful dragons under a 10 minute time limit. We choose to battle Katatheo the Proud, who is found in the Northwest corner of the map during the Dragonflight quest.

It took a lot of effort from everyone involved, but we did it! This is the very first time we've managed to defeat Katatheo and win the Drafonflight.

For completing the Dragonflight, everyone received a special Strongbox of the Dragonflight. This requires a Guild Strongbox key to open. It's a premium key from the Stronghold Starter Pack, but your generous general EastX distributed keys to everyone who participated who did not already have a key.

Everyone got at least two Fangs of the Dragonflight, plus one or two coffer donation vouchers.

If the player accepted the Dragonflight quest beforehand (which we didn't know was required), he or she also got a third Fang for free from the quest-giver.

We will be able to use these Fangs, along with Guild Marks from coffer donations, to purchase the rare and special Dragonflight Armor when our Marketplace reaches Level 4. If we keep winning the Dragonflight once a week, it should take about two months to save up enough Fangs. That is also about how long it should be until we can upgrade the marketplace to 4, so things should work out nicely.

Everyone, please continue to show up on Sundays. If you can't make it, let me or Iccy know in advance. But we need a minimum of 15 people (all Level 70 or very close to it) to win the Dragonflight. This will now be a permanent part of our Sunday meetups, as long as 15 people show up and stay for the fight. We'll work on Stronghold Heroic Encounters first, and then around noon ET take on the Dragonflight.

After the Dragonflight victory, 12 of us headed to Dread Ring and engaged in Demonic Heroic Encounters. We had almost the whole Instance to ourselves. There were 2 other people who surely got a kick out of seeing a huge squad of Windows Central Guildmates kicking butt!

Please watch both videos, Like them, and Subscribe to my personal YouTube channel. The more Likes and Subscriptions I have, the more our guild videos will show up in search results. Thanks guys!
    Keith Wallace likes this.
    05-17-2016 04:55 PM
    It would be great if everyone or those that participated on that dragon flight would attend every Sunday :), at least we could kill them dragon more than once a day if we have time! Or bells :P
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    05-18-2016 10:44 PM
    I've barely gotten to do anything in-game this week. Switched to full-time hours, so getting up at 6 AM, and I'm still trying to adjust to the sleep hours. Weekends won't be a problem, but I'm usually not going to be as available for weekdays.
    05-19-2016 07:36 AM
    I've barely gotten to do anything in-game this week. Switched to full-time hours, so getting up at 6 AM, and I'm still trying to adjust to the sleep hours. Weekends won't be a problem, but I'm usually not going to be as available for weekdays.
    We will miss you! See you on coming weekend!
    05-19-2016 01:28 PM
    Unfortunately, you'll be down a paladin this weekend as it is highly unlikely that I'll make it. Dang.

Ulvein/Ulvein Jr.
    05-19-2016 02:53 PM
    hey guys,
    I will be out of state for work for a few days to a few weeks. I will be back on when I get back home.
    Thank you,
    Josh Smith (Amonon Coilbone)
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    05-23-2016 07:01 PM
494 ... 89101112 ...