06-28-2017 08:18 PM
494 ... 17181920
tools
    Some Tips i copied from PWE Forum about Portobello's Event

- Weekly cap is 100 out of 400 adventuring Accredituring each week. Once the weekly 100 is reached your given Unsolicited Advice
    - Blank report cards can only be picked up once per weekly dungeon board for the campaign.
    - Beholder Personal Tank will not drop till the Portobello's "Artificer's Workshop" dungeon board.
    - You'll need 120x Crystal Dice to complete "Die Nation"
    Firereader and Paul Acevedo like this.
    09-02-2016 05:08 AM
    Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.
    09-02-2016 08:23 PM
    best PVP gear now is Lionsmane and black ice set, would be easier on mod10 when they have a full set in tradebar for purchase (ilvl145) :P

Ill go pvp later .... maybe.... ~
    09-03-2016 02:12 PM
    Hello, recently joined the guild and i come with a question, just played with a warlock who has all of his ability scores increased by 10 points (35 con, 39 cha, ...) how is that possible, is there some kind of buff or consumable im not aware of?
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    09-04-2016 04:37 PM
    That seems to be a reasonable setup. I have a OP Protection so I'm definitely not familiar with the Devotion side though. The problem with trying to tank with an OP is that it's pretty hard to generate enough threat to keep something like the Demogorgon interested. I found when I tried to truly "tank" during demo, I would just be ignored. I believe there's a ring that can help with that (can't remember the name off hand). In the smaller dungeons and skirmishes, you probably won't have any problems tanking those.
    Yes threat seems to be an issue with ops, my aura of valorous is supposed to generate threat but I think it does not work properly, when I need threat I pop on a ring of charging bull +4
    09-06-2016 11:58 AM
    I can confirm what littlebib is saying. Op's set up the correct way can tank but when it comes to the major bosses like edemo or Orcus they can't hold aggro only a gf has the abilities for that. Seems like any op could tank the regular stuff so not sure it's worth it to specialize in that vs a healidin or dps op. Glad to see your wanting to do pvp though as so many people in our guild aren't into it. I am also working on that so let's get together grumble and get our SLAY on!!! Everyone else with interest is welcome just let me know. I still have to get some pvp gear so I'm not quite ready but I'll have it done soon.

Rapture
    Yes pvping grumble might not be a bad idea, I ve a respec token awaiting mod 10, should I just build him like a tank with high control strength and resist? I don't know much about pvp, but I think grumble would be grand at healing a pvp party. Any pvp experts out there?
    09-06-2016 12:05 PM
    Hello, recently joined the guild and i come with a question, just played with a warlock who has all of his ability scores increased by 10 points (35 con, 39 cha, ...) how is that possible, is there some kind of buff or consumable im not aware of?
    Its actually a glitch/bug from Permanent Sahha Ball, using that would give +10 to all ability score, entering battle would revert the changes. Its fixed a few patch back, some players got banned from exploiting this.
    09-07-2016 03:27 AM
    Welcome! What's your character name and Gamertag?
    09-10-2016 04:17 AM
    Its actually a glitch/bug from Permanent Sahha Ball, using that would give +10 to all ability score, entering battle would revert the changes. Its fixed a few patch back, some players got banned from exploiting this.
    Actually i keep an eye on his stats while fighting demogorgon, so defenitively not patched
    09-14-2016 04:16 PM
    Welcome! What's your character name and Gamertag?
    GT: Ilindur, Character in the guild is my main: Shyvana Dragonslayer

By the way, i like playing all the roles, for that reason i also have a paladin and a cleric with proper level and ok equipment but focusing in tank role, im thinking about lvling a guardian fighter to replace my paladin, do you think it really worths with the incoming nerf to the class?
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    09-14-2016 04:17 PM
    ARC has the information out on the class rebalances that will be done on the update Oct. 18, 2016. There is also some other information up about Storm Kings Thunder and an upcoming interview with the new lead designer, if that interests you. The class balance list for changes are Guardian Fighter, Hunter Ranger and the Scrouge Warlock. I just read Call to arms starts wed. 9-22-16 until mon. 9-26-16 and you can win an armored orc wolf companion and a lot of other things. There is a trailer on ARC.
    Last edited by Firereader; 09-21-2016 at 04:20 PM.
    Matt Riddle likes this.
    09-21-2016 04:07 PM
    New Mod10 is coming soon on 18th Oct, be prepare and lookup on the changes of the game & class re-balance. Skill respecting can wait but focus more on the change of gears/enchantment due to skill changes, at the same time do not forget about 2x RP coming in like 2 weeks time, i would expect them to throw in another 2x RP after mod 10 soon or maybe not too far off, part of the reason its to push most of the player community above 3.1k.

For those that has not reach 3.1k ilvl you can take your time getting there, there is no rush because this new campaign is gonna be absolutely hard. Afaik we need a 30% resistance to everfrost to survive doing dailies there else we take more dmg or something, new armor that has this stats on isnt much stronger than what we have now (dragonflight), we will need new pants & shirt, reinforcement kits & potions to survive there. i would advise to treat it as an end game campaign/content do not fred if you cant make it there yet.

Oh btw the reason why i said 3.1k ilvl thats because they are introducing new Tier 3 dungeon/skirmish, people have tried entering with a full party of 3.1k they got melted instead at the mini boss, so a recommended party ilvl would be 3.5k above or higher.

Found a guide of all the new stuff on upcoming mod10 http://www.nwcheap.com/neverwinter/n...king-s-thunder
    Last edited by IccyAsd; 09-23-2016 at 05:39 AM.
    09-23-2016 04:33 AM
    If anyone is looking for some one to team up with in Forza Horizon 3, hit me up:

Perfect Zer0
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    09-23-2016 07:50 PM
    Hi, new guild member here. Gamertag is CasterMcFear3D
    Was recruited by Mike. I'm usually online with my Control Wizard (IL 2.7k) named Alisttair. Been a member for almost 2 weeks now I think. So far it has greatly enhanced my experience of this game, playing with friendly people and all that.
    Anyways, I usually play weekday mornings (weekends are for D&D and quality time with wife and daughter since I work evenings). Usually on at night from about 11:15pm till about 12:30am.
    I usually hit my dailies/weeklies early but definitely hit me up anytime i'm online to join in on Epic Demo (still need my twisted)., eLoL, HEs (Stronghold or anywhere), Valindra (trying to get the Artifact), Kessel, really up for anything.
    Cheers!
    Paul Acevedo and Matt Riddle like this.
    09-30-2016 04:28 PM
    Can't wait for Thursday to refine my artifacts and make room in my inventory lol
    Keldon87 likes this.
    10-03-2016 07:21 PM
    After opening up over 100 lockboxes, I finally got something special this morning. Got a Bulette mount so now I'm moving around at 110% speed rather than 80% and I have Wanderer's Fortune which is very noticeable already. Was so excited this morning Woohoo!!
    10-05-2016 05:07 PM
    Congrats! That's awesome!
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    10-05-2016 11:55 PM
    Nice! Best I've done is hitting 2 dread weapon enchantments within a week or so.

Hopefully people are already taking advantage of the double refinement points today. I finally got my first artifact to mythic and my belt is only 2 levels away from maxing out. Its funny, you save for so long filling up your inventory, and then in about 10 minutes it's all gone.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    10-06-2016 02:55 PM
    Lol yup, so quick. I got my first Artifact to Mythic. Used up my Legendary Bruenor's Helm to get my Sigil of the Controller to Mythic....so now I'm using the Globe of the Third Eye which I maxed out as a placeholder. Oh and I got my Twisted Weapon so I maxed that out. My belt is also close to maxing out. Overall, I think I jumped about 40 in my IL lol - I do still have a bit to do...still have a bunch of Thaumaturgic stones so I can rank up an Enchantment or two tonight.
    Last edited by castermcfear; 10-14-2016 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Typo
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    10-06-2016 03:26 PM
    Looking for a Hunter Ranger PVP build.
    10-09-2016 09:33 PM
    Last night just before bed I decided to do just a quick run of ELOL. Lo and behold, the Dragon who keeps receiving adequate payment after adequate payment from the cult of the dragon decided to drop a Lostmauth's Horn of Blasting for me. I had already purchased one previously with hard earned Astrald Diamonds, so I decided to exchange it in Protector's Enclave for another artifact to take the place of my placeholder, the Globe of the Third Eye. Under Iccy's recommendation, I went with Tiamat's Orb of Majesty (oh it binds on pikcup when you do this FYI). Just waiting for double RP to feed the Glove into this bad boy (or into my Lostmauth Horn to get it to Mythic, or my Belial's Portal Stone to get it to Mythic....Sigil of Controller already at Mythic).

Anyways, its been a good couple of weeks in Neverwinter!
    10-14-2016 04:46 PM
    So how does everyone feel about the new Runic Lockbox and the new Storm King's Thunder content?
    10-25-2016 03:32 PM
    So how does everyone feel about the new Runic Lockbox and the new Storm King's Thunder content?
    I'm not really liking that lockbox. I've gotten the "mount pack" a couple of times now, I didn't get a mount, and the insignias I got were useless to me. But, you never know, tomorrow might be the one!

As far as the new content, other than getting the boons, it's not doing a lot for me. Fishing really? For that, I need an inventory slot for the pole, and then one for each type of fish (and the boot when you're unlucky). I haven't even tried for any of the new armor and such. Reading the official forum and seeing all the complaints about how you have to keep infusing it with the blood doesn't do much for me. And it seem the requirement for frost resistance just to even get to the new dungeon just seems silly.

More generally, is it just me, or does it seem that there's less players? I know my interest is starting to wane a bit lately so maybe I'm just projecting.
    10-26-2016 11:07 AM
    I'm not that happy either, same for the last one.

I have not had a mount or companion from a lockbox since I have VIP, so that's 100+ keys. I think the chances of drawing something useful are too low. I am getting a lot of Runestones R8 and R9, but would prefer enchantments of same level. Oh and those companion levelling packs, who even needs those?

I do like the new area, it looks good and the quests are mostly fun and not too hard. I hate mining and fishing those a odd additions to the game. I prefer killing time by actual killing. Fish don't fight back it is unfair.

I have not yet tried the new armour. So far I seem to be able to hold my own without the protection it gives, maybe because my HR reflects most of it and I am used to getting out of harms way. But I did not progress to area 3 so it might become harder.
    10-26-2016 01:54 PM
    I agree the fishing is tedious. The Lockbox, I've been mostly opening up older ones, but I opened a few Runic Lockboxes...usually got JUNK but I did get a blue Rimefire Golem this morning which is kind of cool I guess.
    Otherwise, I like the look and feel of these other Icewind Dale areas, but I'm saying that as a total Forgotten Realms geek who owns every novel and sourcebook for the realms ever made, as well as 99% of other realms stuff
    10-26-2016 05:29 PM
494 ... 17181920