06-28-2017 08:18 PM
494 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Anyone on Neverwinter now or getting on later tonight (Est) up for for some heroic events around the guild?
    03-06-2016 05:51 PM
    I might be able play later so i can join stronghold HE. Ign DarkLord, gt: boneman990.
    03-06-2016 08:01 PM
    Looking for advice - through my daily VIP today, I finally got something good - Epic artifact. I chose the Sphere of Black Ice. The question I have is do I keep it? Looks like I could get around 450k AD for it. I already have 4 artifacts (some don't compliment my class). I've already upgraded two of those to Epic and have enough rune stones to upgrade the other two. One is only a day or so away of being able to upgrade. So, do I sell off the new artifact which should pay for another month of VIP?
    03-08-2016 08:22 AM
    Looking for advice - through my daily VIP today, I finally got something good - Epic artifact. I chose the Sphere of Black Ice. The question I have is do I keep it? Looks like I could get around 450k AD for it. I already have 4 artifacts (some don't compliment my class). I've already upgraded two of those to Epic and have enough rune stones to upgrade the other two. One is only a day or so away of being able to upgrade. So, do I sell off the new artifact which should pay for another month of VIP?
    Actually it depends what class and build you play, choose artifact that can help you boost yr primary stats. You should have not open the box if you wanted it for sale or trade for a better mount :P
    03-08-2016 01:04 PM
    I'm happy with my Owl Bear :)

I went with the Black Ice one because it does compliment my stats. And better than a couple that I have (I don't think Hunter Ranger benefits much from force which is on at least one of mine). But the temptation of 400k AD is pretty strong. That would pay for another month of VIP for the cheapskate that I am.
    03-08-2016 02:19 PM
    I'm happy with my Owl Bear :)

I went with the Black Ice one because it does compliment my stats. And better than a couple that I have (I don't think Hunter Ranger benefits much from force which is on at least one of mine). But the temptation of 400k AD is pretty strong. That would pay for another month of VIP for the cheapskate that I am.
    Lol, you may have to wait awhile now 1000zen = 200k AD, maybe somewhere around 185-190.
    03-08-2016 10:56 PM
    This is the max stats of Sphere of Black Ice, not sure if a hunter needs recovery/life steal & control bonus (entangle/stun/dazzle).
    For some reason Paul chooses the samething too when he gets that form the chest :P

Sphere of Black Ice
    Use: The corrupting influence of Black Ice roots the target for 3 seconds and also does 4,561 damage every second for 3 seconds. Afer 3 seconds the Black Ice will reach critical mass and explode, damaging all nearby enemies for 11,402 damage.
    Equip: +1,000 Recovery
    Equip: +1,000 Life Steal
    Equip: +600 Control Bonus

When it comes to Artifact i think it is better to consider the Equip stats than the ability it gives.
    03-09-2016 01:24 AM
    This is the max stats of Sphere of Black Ice, not sure if a hunter needs recovery/life steal & control bonus (entangle/stun/dazzle).
    For some reason Paul chooses the samething too when he gets that form the chest :P

Sphere of Black Ice
    Use: The corrupting influence of Black Ice roots the target for 3 seconds and also does 4,561 damage every second for 3 seconds. Afer 3 seconds the Black Ice will reach critical mass and explode, damaging all nearby enemies for 11,402 damage.
    Equip: +1,000 Recovery
    Equip: +1,000 Life Steal
    Equip: +600 Control Bonus

When it comes to Artifact i think it is better to consider the Equip stats than the ability it gives.
    I completely agree with that. They all seem to do around the same damage just via different methods. I went with the Black Ice because of the recovery and life steal (I don't even know what control bonus is). There's a few listed on the market for around 500,000 AD so that would definitely cover VIP, even at the lousy exchange rate to Zen. I'm just trying to decide if it's worth it. Leaning towards throwing it up for sale for 5 days. If someone buys it, great. If not, then I'll use it.
    03-09-2016 09:01 AM
    Man, I don't know how I'm going to play this anymore. The Division's been a blast early on, and finding time for two MMOs will be rough. I'll at least try for the early-Sunday Heroic stuff, if folks are around for that. I'm closing in on 66, but these daily quests have gotten rather tedious, and trying to get Arcane Lore pages is a drag.
    03-09-2016 10:27 AM
    Man, I don't know how I'm going to play this anymore. The Division's been a blast early on, and finding time for two MMOs will be rough. I'll at least try for the early-Sunday Heroic stuff, if folks are around for that. I'm closing in on 66, but these daily quests have gotten rather tedious, and trying to get Arcane Lore pages is a drag.
    Once a week you get a quest "protect portal to turn" it gives 10 lore pages, but I think it's only for lvl70..
    You should be 70 by now, my alt just by doing invocation its already 43..
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    03-09-2016 12:34 PM
    Once a week you get a quest "protect portal to turn" it gives 10 lore pages, but I think it's only for lvl70..
    You should be 70 by now, my alt just by doing invocation its already 43..
    I would have been if I weren't lazy for the past week or so. The post-60 leveling XP scales WAY up, being like 10 times as much as the levels right before 60, so the invocations don't do much to get you through levels. I need to get back to at least my daily dungeons, since The Cleric gives about 50K XP for completing it (where as the others in the Stronghold give maybe 5-15K).
    03-09-2016 02:45 PM
    I would have been if I weren't lazy for the past week or so. The post-60 leveling XP scales WAY up, being like 10 times as much as the levels right before 60, so the invocations don't do much to get you through levels. I need to get back to at least my daily dungeons, since The Cleric gives about 50K XP for completing it (where as the others in the Stronghold give maybe 5-15K).
    There is actually a better way to level pass 60-70 pretty quickly, most user who clear quest map by map would have reach this part of the game around lvl60-61, you have to talk to NPC near the big three at Protectors Enclave (beside Boo) get Elemental Evil quest, travel to Reclamation Rock, Drowned Shores, Fiery Pit & Spinward Rise. They have a ton of Vigilance Quest each gives you around 10k above XP if i remember correctly, they are mostly simple task like kill certain type of enemy, remember to grab Vigilance request Quest from stronghold they give you extra XP too if you kill a number of enemy at those location + complete a certain number of Vigilance Quest.

Sockets some gems for XP boost in your gear, buy a new set of Rare gear for faster killing then change another set at lvl70, they dont really cost much (Guardian Fighter & Devoted Cleric gears are cheapest among all classes in AH) or you can try checking the Seal NPC in Proctectors Enclave market place, can actually trade for some better armor you should have got enough from Dungeon :)
    03-09-2016 07:53 PM
    There is actually a better way to level pass 60-70 pretty quickly, most user who clear quest map by map would have reach this part of the game around lvl60-61, you have to talk to NPC near the big three at Protectors Enclave (beside Boo) get Elemental Evil quest, travel to Reclamation Rock, Drowned Shores, Fiery Pit & Spinward Rise. They have a ton of Vigilance Quest each gives you around 10k above XP if i remember correctly, they are mostly simple task like kill certain type of enemy, remember to grab Vigilance request Quest from stronghold they give you extra XP too if you kill a number of enemy at those location + complete a certain number of Vigilance Quest.

Sockets some gems for XP boost in your gear, buy a new set of Rare gear for faster killing then change another set at lvl70, they dont really cost much (Guardian Fighter & Devoted Cleric gears are cheapest among all classes in AH) or you can try checking the Seal NPC in Proctectors Enclave market place, can actually trade for some better armor you should have got enough from Dungeon :)
    I've done all of that. I've got Azure Rank 5s in my Ultility slots that allow it. I did Drowned Shore to death, back to life, and death again. It's just the redundancy of it that's had me slacking. I did my Skirmish and Encounter dailies to hit 66 today, though.
    03-09-2016 11:36 PM
    I've done all of that. I've got Azure Rank 5s in my Ultility slots that allow it. I did Drowned Shore to death, back to life, and death again. It's just the redundancy of it that's had me slacking. I did my Skirmish and Encounter dailies to hit 66 today, though.
    I've been doing the cleric dungeon tasks with my control wizard (lvl 67) and a few of the other easy guild quests. That's been the most productive thing to do. It's pretty fast and it gives some gear to feed to my artifact belt or mimic. After that I just a few vigilant (fiery pit right now) and switch chars. I suppose you could get into a routine of just spending 30 mins or so doing that then go play some The Division. Iccy is right about the 2 elemental evil quests. Those are available every day and are a good amount of XP for the time it takes. I ended up buying a stack of Rank 7 azures to put in all my utilities. I'll move those to offensive slots at 70 to boost my crit.

I'm going to try to hit 70 using these methods and then gear up and take on the Spinward rise for the artifact weapons.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    03-10-2016 11:46 AM
    Is there a better way to change artifact weapon boosted skills? Buying cube for random skill change is gonna cost alot or is there away to get those cube from farming?
    03-10-2016 12:19 PM
    Is there a better way to change artifact weapon boosted skills? Buying cube for random skill change is gonna cost alot or is there away to get those cube from farming?
    I've never come across any of the Cubes of Augmentation (I'm assuming that's what you're talking about) randomly. I bought one very early in my game figuring it sounded cool only to realize that I didn't have anything to use it on. I finally realized that it was for your artifact weapon and that you needed 4. So I bought 3 more, applied it, and got the next most useless weapon boost. So, I have an artifact that has two boosted skills, neither of which do I use. I've been tempted to buy 4 more, as 2 of the 3 remaining boosts would be useful, but since it's random, I suspect I'd get the next most useless one.
    03-10-2016 01:55 PM
    I've never come across any of the Cubes of Augmentation (I'm assuming that's what you're talking about) randomly. I bought one very early in my game figuring it sounded cool only to realize that I didn't have anything to use it on. I finally realized that it was for your artifact weapon and that you needed 4. So I bought 3 more, applied it, and got the next most useless weapon boost. So, I have an artifact that has two boosted skills, neither of which do I use. I've been tempted to buy 4 more, as 2 of the 3 remaining boosts would be useful, but since it's random, I suspect I'd get the next most useless one.
    Buying from the trade house would be the cheapest? Where did those ppl get them from?? Hhmm
    03-11-2016 04:50 AM
    Sunday's Stronghold Heroic Encounters session was a lot of fun. The following people showed up on time (during the morning):

• Faith (Sunstar)
    • Ulvein (Littlebib)
    • IccyAsd
    • Vee (AluHS)
    • EastX!

And Berranzan (Jamehz) popped on just as we were finishing for the day, around noon CT. Thanks to all of you for participating. :D

We scored some nice influence, but next week it would be great if the other members of the forum thread here and the guild at large attended. If at least 10 people would participate every Sunday, we could make a huge dent in the Influence we need for the next upgrade. Everyone, unless work prevents you from coming, please try to set aside Sunday mornings (or a portion thereof) to team up with your guildmates.

Just came to say hi. I'm Farlyn Cheysul@Thyrennia. Fairly active (just at weird times) HR looking forward to actually be able to play with an active guild. I'll try to be around as long as I can on Sundays. Start work shortly after noon so... but see you all around ^.^
    Hi, I'm Jeb buttkiss@orangebark03. I've been in the guild for about two weeks but never got around to posting until now. I'm a level 68 oathborne paladin (protection) and I'm pretty active usually early mornings eastern time though I get on throughout the day sporadically. I hope to have a lot of fun with you all
    Welcome to the thread, you guys! Glad to have you in the guild. Please keep in touch with us here and in the game.
    Last edited by Paul Acevedo; 03-14-2016 at 12:16 PM.
    03-14-2016 12:37 AM
    Send me a reminder. I got on Sunday, but didn't even think about it. Part of the problem is that The Division is out now, and it's just so much better. I'll definitely hop on to help, if there's a spot for me, but I'm not sure how much I'll play otherwise during the week.
    03-14-2016 01:03 AM
    Hello all!

I am Arya Stark. Joined a few days ago and looking to have a blast with a lot of new peeps.

GT: Vivalawong

Played since the launching of the PC version but because of my cpu being a piece of junk cannot play on that platform anymore. However I started playing the Xbox one version upon release March 31st 2015.

Arya Stark (TR lvl 70)
    03-17-2016 02:29 PM
    Welcome Viva! You've been super helpful to the guild so far. Always available to team up, which is great.

Reminder everybody! Sunday morning is Stronghold Heroic Encounter time! We *might* also do some HEs after tonight's weekly stream. Please try to tune in if you can, and then you'll be ready to participate if we have the time. :)
    03-19-2016 12:38 PM
    Next silly question - do companions who aren't currently summoned help your stats? In other words, should you fill all the companion slots and level them up? I've been playing with really only a single companion who's leveled up because I figured why bother if he's working out for me.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    03-21-2016 01:17 PM
    Next silly question - do companions who aren't currently summoned help your stats? In other words, should you fill all the companion slots and level them up? I've been playing with really only a single companion who's leveled up because I figured why bother if he's working out for me.
    If you look, every companion has an "Active bonus" I think it's called. This applies to you as long as it's slotted, even if not summoned. So yes, you do get benefits from having more than one active.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    03-21-2016 06:20 PM
    Hhmm there is actually more to the Companion system, filling all available companion slots is the way to go so all active stats will benefit your character. Before your start upgrading them to Uncommon/Rare/Epic/Legendary check on what is the active stats they are giving you, get those that benefit you the most.

Now after understanding all that i would like to highlight 2 types of Companion that not many player are aware off, Augment & None-Augment Companion. All Ioun Stones and a few extra companions like Chicken & Cat are part of the Augment Companion, they do not engage in enemy & cannot be killed, they only add their stats on to you. So any equipment/runestone you put on them benefits you directly (only if its summon) unlike None-Augment Companion.

Here is the list of them
    Augment - Official Neverwinter Wiki

2 ways to get you extra stats by boosting your companion with Eldritch Runestones & Bonding Runestones (Zen Store/Trade House only), Bonding Runestones does not work on Augment Companion because they need to attack enemy for it to proc.

We are currently missing out alot on the Xbox version of Neverwinter, we do not have SwordCoast Adventures mini game for Companion, we are also missing companion equipment (epic 2 slots rings/neck/waist)
    Sword Coast Adventures - Official Neverwinter Wiki

Let me know if you guys need more info about this :)
    Paul Acevedo and littlebib like this.
    03-22-2016 05:43 AM
    We've started construction on Guild Hall Level 3!!! It will be done in two days. Update: The upgrade is now done. See comment below.

Thanks to everyone who helped this past week, including Iccy, WestX, LiLFrier, IndiaXA, Sunstar, AluHS, and Pandjaman.

We really need to work on getting our lapsed players (especially those who are members of this forum) back into the game. Our number of active players is too low, so the rest of us end up having to put in double the effort (or 4x in my case) to make up for them. If you subscribe to this thread but haven't played in a while, please chime in and let us know what's up.
    Last edited by Paul Acevedo; 03-31-2016 at 08:31 AM.
    Keith Wallace likes this.
    03-28-2016 01:12 PM
494 ... 45678 ...