Neverwinter - Windows Central Guild Discussion

J A N Marquez

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
Im almost lvl70 and i need some help getting the 2nd artifact. Can you guys help me later? I made it to the dungeon but i die easily. Thanks

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Heads up! We're running a cool contest. Whoever donates the most Surplus (level 60+ items) to the guild coffer by the end of Wednesday will receive a special Green Owlbear mount that can't be bought or earned in-game.

We'll also be giving out this mount during Saturday's Neverwinter stream, but donating the most during this contest will guarantee you get one on Thursday. Just keep playing areas that drop level 60+ items, donate them all to the coffer, and then message me here or on Xbox Live (EastX) if you think you qualify for the win.

Good luck, and let's get that guild Farm built!

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Iccy but i tried it again solo and i finished it. Now stronghold DQ kinda hard.

Yeah stronghold daily for lvl70 some is just too hard, need the extra help from all the lvl70. Soon we will organize some event, now most of the coffer is full need surplus and gems so we can get farm going else we can't even donate anymore.

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If only this "work" thing wouldn't get in the way of guild activities!

Thanks Iccy but i tried it again solo and i finished it. Now stronghold DQ kinda hard.

Kinda hard? I can't get through that first group of 5 creatures. I think I killed one once....so, I'm at 1 out of 100 on that Stronghold quest.

J A N Marquez

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
If only this "work" thing wouldn't get in the way of guild activities!

Kinda hard? I can't get through that first group of 5 creatures. I think I killed one once....so, I'm at 1 out of 100 on that Stronghold quest.

Ill be on later so just inv me for any instances we could try or any that needs help.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Here's the Green Owlbear mount we're giving out in the Surplus donation contest. It adds 80% movement speed (not 110% as we'd hoped). The mount is not an account-wide unlock, but it can be transferred between characters on your account via the Shared Bank.

Keep donating until the contest ends Thursday morning! And remember, you'll have another chance to win the mount during this Saturday's Neverwinter stream.

Last edited:

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
The Surplus donation contest has ended, and swebs123 (also known as Ulvein in-game) is the winner! Thanks for everything you do for the guild, Swebs. Your code will be sent via PM here on WC. And be sure to invest in a USB keyboard or Chatpad for your Xbox One soon, because it feels like you don't have one.

Meanwhile, Zen is on sale for 15% off today! The sale possibly lasts throughout the weekend, but we're not sure yet. Now is a great time to buy some Zen and pick up whatever premium items (or VIP membership) you've been wanting. XP boosters and/or the outfit that boosts XP for all of your characters by 20% are great purchase ideas.

Everyone please keep working towards reaching level 60+ status, and donate all the level 60+ items you find to the guild coffer. We must build the farm before this Saturday evening's stream!!!

Last edited:

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The Surplus donation has ended, and swebs123 (also known as Ulvein in-game) is the winner! Thanks for everything you do for the guild, Swebs. Your code will be sent via PM here on WC. And be sure to invest in a USB keyboard or Chatpad for your Xbox One soon, because it feels like you don't have one.

Thanks! And what gave my lack of chatting skills away? The 30 seconds it took me to say "thank you" that might not even have made it into the guild chat?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
And be sure to invest in a USB keyboard or Chatpad for your Xbox One soon, because it feels like you don't have one.

Pssh, those are for weak-handed ninnies. I'm pretty adept at typing on a controller, actually. That, and if I want to type a longer message, the W10M Xbox app has me covered!

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I have only meet 2 kind of ppl with mic on, 1 that speak so soft the game music covers it another with crazy noise, kids crying and music maybe? I had to mute them in the end lol

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Great news - we finished construction of the Guild Stronghold Farm!

Neverwinter-Guild-Farm-WIndows-Central_zpsi1paa15m.jpg

Our next objective is building the Marketplace. Once we do that, members will be able to spend the Guild Marks they earn from Coffer donations on exclusive gear. It will probably take us a few weeks to get there. The number one resource we'll need is Gems, so please be sure to donate every Level 3+ gem you get!

Once we finish the Marketplace, we'll upgrade the Guild Stronghold to level 2. That will increase our coffer size so that people can donate more. Plus it'll unlock new structures for us to build, such as the Quarry and Mine.

Keep leveling up so that you can reach 60-70 and make bigger contributions to the guild. We're glad to have you all on the team!

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Would you guys say the $9 for one month of VIP is worth it? I've put a ton of hours without spending a cent. Seems like a worthy investment for a month of 1 lock box per day.

And while I'm asking questions, how does one convert raw black ice into black ice the currency? All it says is "the forge" but I don't seem to have any options when I'm there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99