Neverwinter - Windows Central Guild Discussion

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Wow, that's impressive. How much time does that take you every day?

Most week days, I mainly do invocations and professions so about 15 minutes total with 7 characters. I try to do the quests and other fun stuff on the weekend. And joining you guys on Sunday's off course :)

It probably take me 4 hours for all that, if you are lucky easy quest from well of dragon, nice timing for dhe with overload encounter and just nice for ppl asking to clear common cause quest you can probably skim 30min or an hour out of it.

The real problem is I had to do this on my alt too... It's taking too much of my time, Lucky my alt is an dps build so it's much faster.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
It was a big week for the guild!

First off, we completed a record three upgrades in one week. Thanks to everyone who donated, and special thanks to Beastmaster and Destroyer, who I believe donated the most Treasures of Tyranny out of everyone and pushed us over the edge on that third upgrade.

We built:

The Mine, which produces Metal required for some Stronghold upgrades.

The Quarry, which produces Stone required for some Stronghold upgrades.

And most importantly, Guild Hall Level 4! Our Stronghold fountain looks fancier now and more NPCs live in the Stronghold.

Now that our Guild Hall is Rank 4, we can collect resources to build Marketplace Level 2. That will immediately benefit everyone because we'll be able to buy more things from the Stronghold shops! We need Surplus and treasures from Sharandar and Dread Ring. Please donate whatever you can to help get the Marketplace upgrade started.

We also had our big Maze Engine stream last night, with IccyAsd, Viva la Wong, Andarr, WestX, and JSmith playing along with me at different points during the stream. Everyone who watched the stream live had a great chance to win a Boar mount, and we also gave Boar mounts to the people who showed up in the Stronghold for our group shot at the start of the stream.

Thanks to all of you guys. Please keep tuning in during our streams and showing up for guild meetings like our Sunday morning meetups!

I'm still around just varies how much time I have each day. I do say hi in the chat but I don't hear anything back so I assume either people are busy or nobodies around. I only have the one character (and most likely will) so no alts. I'm still donating stuff to the coffer mainly from well of dragons and doing the quests available at the guild but never see anyone around. I'll keep trying though!

One problem could be that it gets hard to tell who people are that used the randomly generated names for their characters. So I bet sometimes we see you but don't realize it's you.

We really value your contributions to the forum and coffer donations. But it would also be great to have you around during guild meetups like the one we did on Maze Engine release night and our Sunday morning meetups. (Sorry if you came to the Saturday stream and I didn't notice. I couldn't look at everyone's names.)

Those are just the best times for us to get to know each other, and also to accomplish things that only a strong guild can do. For instance, we were probably 2 strong players away from defeating a Stronghold dragon on Tuesday. We got it down to 10% health before time ran out. Hopefully we can continue to grow the guild and make goals like that easier to accomplish.

Last edited:

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
I didn't realise I had a generic character name, thought long and hard about that! Which probably says a lot really! I'll keep saying hola in the chat so hopefully it'll work. Working on Sharanda and Dread ring to add to the coffer. Completed both campaigns so can make the vouchers which give 1000 trinkets per voucher.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I didn't realise I had a generic character name, thought long and hard about that! Which probably says a lot really! I'll keep saying hola in the chat so hopefully it'll work. Working on Sharanda and Dread ring to add to the coffer. Completed both campaigns so can make the vouchers which give 1000 trinkets per voucher.

Sorry, I get people mixed up. When I get confused about somebody, I always assume it's because they have a similar name to somebody else. But Iccy reminded me that you're Lord Arseraptor. Not generic at all. My bad! :)

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
To be fair I could've come up with something better, just can never do it. Ah well!

Does anyone have any problems queuing up for dungeons, Demogorgon etc? Can never get the damn thing to work. Also, is Prophecy of Madness bugged cause I can't get gold anymore? Or did they make it more difficult to be buggers? Nice of them if so!

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
To be fair I could've come up with something better, just can never do it. Ah well!

Does anyone have any problems queuing up for dungeons, Demogorgon etc? Can never get the damn thing to work. Also, is Prophecy of Madness bugged cause I can't get gold anymore? Or did they make it more difficult to be buggers? Nice of them if so!

Can you double check if your gamer tag is set to show offline? You will be invisible in neverwinter unless you chat. Just to make sure I didn't miss you

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Demogorgon queue is either broken or nobody is doing it any more. I only gotten in a few times in the last week or so. Not sure about Prophecy. I really don't like the new queue system. I guess it works and gives flexibility for premade groups, but I generally don't do that.

Andaar

May 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself & let everyone know that I am on almost every day ( been playing for almost a year now ), and please don't hesitate to pm me if you need a hand with anything, no matter how low or high of a level you are at.

Jamehz

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I've tried Tiamat and Demogorgon a half-dozen times now, and it's worked for me for the most part.. I've noticed that if I accepted the notice as soon as it appears, I'm fine. The couple of times I had joined when the timer was past half (was checking inventory) and it's taken forever, and sometimes even reset the queue system and I had to accept again! I guess the people who accept right away are first in the game with no issues (FIFO queue), and if you wait too long you're queued with the stragglers and timeouts at the end and there must be something broken with managing that bit.

On a side note, I've hit around iL 2100 for both my TR and DC.. The Alliance/Drowcraft equipment gets me there easily enough through drops or redeeming ichor, and I still have mulhorand weapons (taking forever to upgrade the fire weapons). What's the next jump in items to get from there to 2500? Upgrading artifacts, and using better gems in the equipment? Obviously the boons don't factor into iL but add quite a bit to the stats, just wondering what gets someone's iL beyond this plateau?

I still stare in wonder at the 3500+ iL folks.. everything at Mythic level and all.. that's certainly something I'll never be attaining given the time I spend, or lack thereof :D

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself & let everyone know that I am on almost every day ( been playing for almost a year now ), and please don't hesitate to pm me if you need a hand with anything, no matter how low or high of a level you are at.

Glad to have you here, Mike! Especially after you helped out so much during the Saturday stream. :)

Yeah it's always set to online only thing I have off is notifications so hopefully that's not a problem for anything.

if you have all notifications off, that would prevent you from receiving party invites. We often party up with voice chat when we play together.

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
I've tried Tiamat and Demogorgon a half-dozen times now, and it's worked for me for the most part.. I've noticed that if I accepted the notice as soon as it appears, I'm fine. The couple of times I had joined when the timer was past half (was checking inventory) and it's taken forever, and sometimes even reset the queue system and I had to accept again! I guess the people who accept right away are first in the game with no issues (FIFO queue), and if you wait too long you're queued with the stragglers and timeouts at the end and there must be something broken with managing that bit.

On a side note, I've hit around iL 2100 for both my TR and DC.. The Alliance/Drowcraft equipment gets me there easily enough through drops or redeeming ichor, and I still have mulhorand weapons (taking forever to upgrade the fire weapons). What's the next jump in items to get from there to 2500? Upgrading artifacts, and using better gems in the equipment? Obviously the boons don't factor into iL but add quite a bit to the stats, just wondering what gets someone's iL beyond this plateau?

I still stare in wonder at the 3500+ iL folks.. everything at Mythic level and all.. that's certainly something I'll never be attaining given the time I spend, or lack thereof :D

Those high iL peeps must put in some time! Or cash which I'm too cheap to do! Probably just takes a fair amount of time to do.

Just keep levelling up your artifacts, item enchantments etc and it'll go up. I'm currently just under 2800 IL and I gained several hundred levels just buy getting (atm) mostly rank 10 enchantments and upgrading weapons and artifacts which I have one legendary. I just save up refining stones etc and then wait until theres double refining which really helps out.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I shouldn't have voice chat off as ive partied up with peeps recently but will check again just in case.

Heh, the word Party makes things confusing. We tend to call the in-game parties "Groups" in order to differentiate them from Xbox Live parties.

When you do a small team-up, in-game voice chat is often fine... Except when someone can't hear someone else, which happens sometimes.

When we do organized meetups or have more than 5 people playing, we always group into an Xbox Live party. The performance is better, people can change characters without leaving chat, etc.

So it's important to be able to see Xbox Live party invites. If you really don't want to see invites though, someone can notify you to accept the invite through text chat in-game.

AlucardHS

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
The main thing that is annoying me is streaming the Xbox to my pc. I was able to talk and hear with my wireless headset. Now with the new updates the app has received I can only hear and not talk. Never had this problem before. If i stop streaming the headset acts normal, but when i hit the stream button it cuts off the mic.

Jamehz

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Same here, almost 90% of my gaming is via my laptop with a wired controller.. Haven't been able to figure the voice chat either.

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Heh, the word Party makes things confusing. We tend to call the in-game parties "Groups" in order to differentiate them from Xbox Live parties.

When you do a small team-up, in-game voice chat is often fine... Except when someone can't hear someone else, which happens sometimes.

When we do organized meetups or have more than 5 people playing, we always group into an Xbox Live party. The performance is better, people can change characters without leaving chat, etc.

So it's important to be able to see Xbox Live party invites. If you really don't want to see invites though, someone can notify you to accept the invite through text chat in-game.

I'll figure it out at some point the only reason I have them off is so I can enjoy Netflix without random things popping up so will check the settings when I get chance to, should be later on today/tonight.

Derrin01

May 11, 2016
Visit site
Is there still room in the guild? I have been looking for a guild for about a week. Ever since I started playing again. First time playing on xbox one I used to play the PC version. Will be lvl 30 within the hour. Will try to send over my character name and gamer tag in a few minutes.

Derrin01

May 11, 2016
Visit site
The main thing that is annoying me is streaming the Xbox to my pc. I was able to talk and hear with my wireless headset. Now with the new updates the app has received I can only hear and not talk. Never had this problem before. If i stop streaming the headset acts normal, but when i hit the stream button it cuts off the mic.

The number one fix for this is to turn your system off. (xbox one not PC) and then plug your headset up and turn your xbox back on with the remote. Then connect to your PC and stream. I prefer using the twitch app on my xbox one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb