Neverwinter - Windows Central Guild Discussion

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
its been sometime i last posted here, just wanted to let you guys know we started a "Neverwinter Online WC" club on Xbox, we can communicate there if its easier for others to access, Xbox App is available on Win10 PC/Mobile. Please join us there whoever that has not join yet :)

Matt Riddle

May 29, 2016
Visit site
Would be nice for those of us that have limited time to play this blockbuster weekend if someone that has time could keep the guild in the loop with "good stuff" to not miss.

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Its been ages i last posted here lol, most ppl have moved on to club.

Had to post the new Sea of Moving Ice treasure map here ddmsrealm-neverwinter-master-treasure-map.jpg

The map it self isnt very clear i have no idea why they wanted to use those symbols instead of ABC/123 lol

here is the fishing map sy56SHF.jpg

Found another treasure map, choose the 1 that you think its clearer for you lol
Sea-of-Moving-Ice-Map-in-a-Bottle-locations.jpg

Last edited:

castermcfear

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
Might as well post as well, haven't come on here in a while myself. Just hit 4k item level this morning. MILESTONE!! Enjoying Mod 11 it's pretty fun. Still doing some MSVA to rank up my Relic Weapon.

J A N Marquez

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys. Anyone still playing? I've been away for a long time in the game and here. Been busy in my job to support fam but i still play sometimes. Can i join guild again? I already sent message to Iccy on XB1. My ign is Mutilator. I'm using DC lvl 70. I need to catch up on things since the update but I'm getting there. Lmk. Thanks

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys. Anyone still playing? I've been away for a long time in the game and here. Been busy in my job to support fam but i still play sometimes. Can i join guild again? I already sent message to Iccy on XB1. My ign is Mutilator. I'm using DC lvl 70. I need to catch up on things since the update but I'm getting there. Lmk. Thanks

hey we are all still around, sure i can add you back in. What is your gamertag? i didnt get your XBL msg for some reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss