Hey guys I'm looking to get an Xbox One but I thought I'd see if I could find any deals. I've been looking around but no one seems to be deviating. I'd like to get the 1TB edition (no Kinect). I live in the US and I realize sales are usually only a few days long so I guess what I'm really looking for is a couple sites that keep track of Xbox One sales for the US. I know of one that does the same for the UK but that doesn't really help me. Thanks for the help. Oh and I'd like to get it new, so not pre-owned or anything.
    02-01-2016 12:04 PM
    Okay, round two. I need a way to peruse current Xbox One deals and sales in the USA or anywhere if it ships to the USA. There has to be a good, solid, reliable website that does it, but I don't know what it is. I'd really appreciate some help here (this is the second time I've tried to get help from this site on this issue). Thank you.
    02-02-2016 07:37 AM
    Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

FWIW, you are allowed under the rules to bump your own thread Once every 24 hours or greater.

Here is the official "Deals" page for Xbox One at the Microsoft Store. Xbox deals ? Microsoft Store You can subscribe for updates at the bottom of the page.

capture01.png

Try a 3rd party site like eBates to find deal sweeteners. Microsoft Store Promo Code, Coupons, Deals, Cash Back - 2016 | Ebates

Subscribe to our Deals Forum: Microsoft, Windows & Tech Deals - Windows Central Forums

Good Luck.
    02-02-2016 12:42 PM
    Also, watch Best Buy's weekly deals. They're one of the best at piling on the extras, like discounts on LIVE and controllers and throwing in a game at times. When I got my Halo 5 console, I got $40 off a controller, a free game, and a free REQ pack for Halo, and a $50 gift card.
    02-02-2016 03:26 PM