Which one is working consistently for you?
    Last edited by desaideas1; 06-16-2016 at 04:22 PM.
    06-12-2016 09:56 PM
    Literally. I see the AI recognize, "Pause" and then she says, well i'm not connected to the internet, so I'm just going to be useless. WTF.
    06-12-2016 09:57 PM
    While i haven't tried anything offline. Cortana seems to be a lot faster and better at recognizing me then it did prior to this update. Training myself to say "hey cortana" rather then xbox has been a little annoying, i wish you could at least just say "cortana". Pause, resume, stop, volume up, volume down, signing in and out, turning the xbox on, and off. I havent had any issues with any of these. In fact i would say i have repeated myself less since I got the update this weekend.

Lets not forget this is still in early stages of the preview. and it could be that those commands that should be available offline, are just not locally on the xbox yet. I'm curious to see what commands work on the PC without being on the internet, and if thoes commands work on the xbox. Something like setting a reminder etc.

Personally I see this going in the right direction, but to each his own.
    06-13-2016 10:59 AM
    In hopes that someone from Microsoft reads this
    If they did, it's unlikely you'd get a response. After someone's put in a huge amount of work on something, no one is really motivated to reply to an incoherent rant like this.

Things usually go a whole lot better if you approach Microsoft (or anyone) in a calm, respectful manner.

Which isn't as fun as ranting, I admit.
    06-13-2016 11:08 AM