Xbox One Game Store

Holliday1985

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I am just putting this out there, but is any one able to see the entire game library in the store, because I am unable to. The only options on the game store tab I see are: New, Top Free, Top Paid, Most Played, Best Rated, Coming, Soon, Demos, Game Preview, Backwards Compatible, and Games We Picked For You. I see a button for all games, but it does not allow you to scroll through all of the games that are available since the consoles launch. I think that is idiotic that you have to search for a game by using the search feature. They should allow us consumers the ability to scroll through the entire game store library.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am just putting this out there, but is any one able to see the entire game library in the store, because I am unable to. The only options on the game store tab I see are: New, Top Free, Top Paid, Most Played, Best Rated, Coming, Soon, Demos, Game Preview, Backwards Compatible, and Games We Picked For You. I see a button for all games, but it does not allow you to scroll through all of the games that are available since the consoles launch. I think that is idiotic that you have to search for a game by using the search feature. They should allow us consumers the ability to scroll through the entire game store library.

and if there are a 100 000 games? You'll scroll through all of them?

Holliday1985

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
They could also break it up for searching even further like the Xbox 360 store. I mean sure I might have overlooked a game and scrolling through might let it catch my eye. But if you cant some how navigate the entire library of games without scrolling through but using the search feature, you would never know that you could have quite possibly over looked it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium