What are the scariest horror games? Both on Xbox One and beyond?
    Guytronic likes this.
    10-24-2016 07:59 PM
    The Forrest freaked me out for a while. Ha ha
    Guytronic and Jez Corden like this.
    10-24-2016 08:29 PM
    Alien Isolation scared the crap outta me...
    I hate those creature thingy's
    Jez Corden likes this.
    10-24-2016 09:18 PM
    I still really need to give Outlast another go - played it a few years back and ended up turning off the console during the first chapter ):
    Guytronic likes this.
    11-30-2016 08:13 AM
    I will still never forget playing RE2 in the dark when I was a wee lad. The part where the licker jumps through the interrogation room window may or may not have ruined a pair of pants.
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-05-2016 03:49 PM
    Play condemned. It's a 360 game that's on the Xbox One backwards compatibility list.
    12-21-2016 05:15 PM
    If you can get your hands on the PS2 Fatal Frame games, those are pretty great.*Four and Five on the Wii/U aren't very good, but the old ones will freak you out if*you like Japanese horror movies. Lots of creepy ghosts, jump scares, and a fun mechanic where you have to use your camera to kill the ghosts.

I haven't played it, but everyone says Amnesia is a scary game.*Its like outlast in that you cant defend yourself, and you go crazy whenever you see a monster so hiding is more difficult.*The game created a subgenre of horror games,*outlast included.

You can play the PT game over and over. Its relatively short and the actual game will never be released, but its pretty freaky.
    12-31-2016 10:15 PM
    I can name a few:
    Outlast - No fighting back, you have a camera.... You are trapped in an insane asylum. That's just the tip of the iceberg...
    Outlast II - Like the first, but you are in a religious village. That's all I am going to say...
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Same as outlast, but takes place in a mansion. This game will test your sanity.
    Resident Evil HD - You can guess why this is on here.
    Resident Evil 4 - Reinvented the RE franchise. I STILL get scared when I hear that chainsaw revving....
    Resident Evil 7 - Did the same as RE 4 but upped the scare factor to 11.
    The Evil Within - Made by the people who created RE. It has it's moments of pure horror, even homage to RE.
    Sanity's Requiem - Never played it, but heard it was REALLY scary and messed with your head.
    Harvester - Words cannot describe this game, you just gotta check it out for yourself.
    F.E.A.R. - The title alone should give it away. I haven't played this either, but I hear it messes with your head.
    Bendy and the Ink Machine - Relatively new and not complete, it answers that question we all have... What if Disney went bad?
    Alien Isolation - All the horror of the original movie, with robots called Working Joes thrown in there for good measure.

There are MANY more I can list, but my computer is acting up. Let me know if you try any of these games, they are worth your time.
    05-31-2017 11:50 AM
    The only horror game I have (currently) is Resident Evil 7... it gives me the chills, lol.
    05-31-2017 12:08 PM