What's your favorite Xbox game these days?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Any current titles that you are obsessed with (in a good way)? Would love to hear what Xbox games are your favorites these days, but most importantly WHY they're your favorites!

Starboy21

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
Make it rain: The love of money and hamster universe i like it coz itz a nice timepass with no goals just keep swiping...

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm all about the sports games... So FIFA, NBA2K17, Forza Horizon 3, etc. That seems to be my genre. I don't play a heck of a lot, but when I do, tons of fun!

buzzard75

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Surprisingly, no one else on my friends list is playing it. I know a lot of them picked up the last CoD and Battlefield game so maybe they're just burnt out on shooters. For me, GRW is better than CoD or Battlefield. I'm not a PvP'er and I enjoy a good singleplayer/co-op campaign and I love open world games. GRW is very heavily rinse and repeat though. All the side missions from one area to the next are cookie cutter. The one saving grace it has is the various landscapes. You're forced to advance on every objective using a different approach in order to avoid detection and reduce the chances of an all out fire fight. You can certainly go in guns blazing, it just gets more risky.

My fall back game is Elite: Dangerous. I don't do a lot of combat in the game, I'm more of an explorer/trader. When I need a break and just want to play something relaxing that doesn't require a lot of thinking, Elite: Dangerous is that game.

Outside of that, whatever my daughter wants to play, which is usually one of the Disney Infinity games.

My wife pre-ordered Mass Effect: Andromeda for my birthday. Not sure when I'll get to it since I've got a long ways to go in GRW.

Starboy21

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
@Starboy21 - any other 'mindless' games you play to pass the time?

Well apart frm those time pass games i also play CoD sometimes whenever i feel like shooting some ppl..but sometimes when i am just bored of it then i like to throw flash grenades at my mates n watching them looking here n there is really funny..blowing up cpt.Price with a rocket launcher,i may hav even se a record by shooting at my mates legs n getting a u killed ur frnd msg..

StayClassy101

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I just played through both of the Tomb Raider games, they're very well done and developed her character well. Multiplayer playing Halo 5 always and Titanfall 2 was recently added. Going to check out the the new Mass Effect for a single player game.

node36

May 3, 2017
Visit site
I've been obsessed with many Xbox games, but as of right now there are three: Friday the 13th, Fallout 4, and Minecraft Story Mode. I am upset that I am almost finished Minecraft Story Mode, because I love the world and characters SO much.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I just completed episode 5 of Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain.

The game was daunting at first, there's so much to see and do that I thought I couldn't get into it.
It's amazing how much Kojima has achieved with this game.

falcon304

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm still trying to make my way through Ori and the Blind Forest. Even though I'm really bad at it, I still feel compelled to play it, lol!

Jamehz

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I always enjoy the single-player games like Witcher 3, all of the Fallouts (even 1 and 2!), and any game with couch co-op (Overcooked is awesome!) as I game with my wife..

However, one multiplayer game I love (and where the online crowd doesn't completely turn me off) is Rocket League. I always go back to play that one.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain (Took a slight break because I focused on Gears of War 4 when I got my HDR TV lol)

50 hours in and only 20% complete. This game is huge.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs