Cuphead, anyone?

j m robin

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I know for myself Cuphead was the tipping point that made me buy an XBOX (just my personal taste), but it has been delayed many times. This isn't necessarily a bad thing since we know it was will make the game all the better for the attention. BUT the latest deadline is quickly approaching and we still haven't heard anything new from Studio MDHR. Do you guys think it will actually be released or are we looking at another delay?

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I'd be surprised if this game got another delay after announcing a definitive launch window. I think Microsoft PR is playing its cards very close to its chest at the moment, we haven't heard much about Crackdown, State of Decay, Sea of Thieves, or many other games' futures. I think they might be consolidating for a big E3 blowout.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
This is something I'm looking forward to and one game that Microsoft should champion if it turns out to be good.
The animation alone makes this one worth checking out.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I too am looking forward to this game.... Although I fear it may be a frustrating game, something about it reminds me of Contra and that game almost made me break my controller in half back in the day :devil: Since the only news about the game seems to come out at E3 events, I have a feeling we will hear something then... LOl, maybe it's going 4k for project Scorpio and being delayed as a launch title :sweaty:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
And it's a play anywhere title, so for that price, you get it on Xbox and PC/Tablet!

I had a feeling it would be in the $20 range. One of the reasons it was delayed is that the original scope of the game was only 8 boss battles, which they latter decided to flesh out into full levels. So it's probably a rather small game even with the filled out levels, assuming 8.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6