Your favorite Xbox One games

MsftMan

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Ha! - Still sporadic depending on the day, time of day, night... but overall I'm able to get in multiplayer game modes enough to where I'm mildly bummed and not raging mad. :D

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
NBA 2K17.

The last sports game I played was on PS1 with NBA Live 98?

COD was garbage so I decided to pick up 2k for the 1st time. Love it.

Dave Sloan

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
New to xbox, and seeing what what Forza Horizon 3 could do - I was sold. I had to get the xbox just to drive a HSV in the outback and other great locations. I have other games, but I have trouble putting down Horizon 3. Great locations, so many Aussie cars, great race variety and the locations look fantastic.

PCS1

Nov 13, 2017
Visit site
Latest game Trackmania Turbo.... Amazing graphics addictive game play keeps you on your metal.... previous games over years PlayStation: Granturismo 1 and up to the latest... Need for speed one.... best game ever made for car enthusiasts....Xbox Forza all of them from Project Gotham on! ...
Just a change in theme...
"Overheating and Xbox one"...Set your laptop cooler Pad on top of the XB1 above the exhaust fan outlet grills and it runs cooler. Helps the Xbox internal fan work easier and more efficiently...Have a great day...Peter

midibenni

Dec 17, 2017
Visit site
Me too, my first thing is Quantum Break and then Forza Horizon 3.

at the moment i enjoy Assassins Creed Origins for my X1X

2018 I look forward to ASHEN

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
2k18 was off the hook... then fell off the map and I started rocking FortNite. It then switched to WW2 and now it's back to FortNite.

I am in love with the game and with this update -- new dances? It's arguably the best game out right now. PUBG? Even when they update it and it doesn't play like ****, the fun factor and racing someone to the ground for a weapon in FortNite, trumps PUBG.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven