Your favorite Xbox One games

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
When I ask the question: "What is your favorite Xbox One game?" Answer with the FIRST thing that comes into your head. :grin:

jeffchapik

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Absolutely not. There's nothing you can't unlock for free (other than some premium tanks, which aren't necessarily any better, it's just a status symbol thing). It just takes longer to get there, that's all.

Give it a go, it's quite addicting. The real fun starts around Tier IV. Up to that point, it's pretty chaotic with a lot of newcomers skittering around like cockroaches, shooting everything in sight. But at Tier IV it starts to slow down a bit as players start to play more strategically.

You can easily rank up to Tier IV in a couple of hours. Plus new players get a few days of premium time for free, which makes it even faster. After that, premium runs $15/month. Sometimes I buy it to shorten a grind and others times I just play for free. But that all I ever buy. I don't pay for tanks, ammo, anything else.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I just got my Xbox One last January so I haven't spent enough time with it. So far I only finished Battlefield 1 and Disney Infinity 3.0 (LOL!)

But I have many games now in my collection and looking forward to play the following games.
- Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Gears of War 4
- Resident Evil 7

and many many more lol!

blueyestm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Forza Horizon 3!

I only got mine a couple months ago and it came with Quantum Break but I haven't figured out wth I'm supposed to do in that so I went back to Forza lol

I have a bunch of the Forza games. Just purchased Tron (360 game) to play.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Forza Horizon 3!

I only got mine a couple months ago and it came with Quantum Break but I haven't figured out wth I'm supposed to do in that so I went back to Forza lol

Maybe you can be a good sport and donate the Quantum Break game to me haha :grin:

Matt Brown

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Gah, there's just too many options! Last year Inside, Virginia and Battlefield 1 all really stood out, but there are so many games on the platform nowadays.

Ron-F

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Probably Elite but, then, I haven't brought it yet or even never tried it and thus it exists in a perfect format in my mind. I loved Elite in Commodore 64, though. A more realistic answer would be either Gears of War Ultimate or Dishonored 2.

kittananj

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Forza Horizon 3!

Same like I am, I love Forza Horizon 3 and I'm going to ride inside Blizzard Mountain! I'm looking into Quantum Break, too!

My honorable mention: Sunset Overdrive. I just purchase it last week, and it's so much fun!

Last edited:

johnnieringo

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
When I ask the question: "What is your favorite Xbox One game?" Answer with the FIRST thing that comes into your head. :grin:

First thing in my head? The Master Chief Collection.

Halo 5, Star Trek Online, Mortal Kombat X, and Quantum Break are all at the top of my list too. Great games.

Scott McBurney

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site

My go-to stress relieving game is Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2!!!

You just can't beat the comedy of zombies and plants killing each other in a 3rd person shooter!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss