Worst XBOX games

evelynpepper

Apr 11, 2017
Visit site
Few games which I found to be pretty worst and did not enjoy at all.
Here is my list of the worst XBox games:

• Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis
  • Gravity Games Bike: Street Vert Dirt
  • Batman: Dark Tomorrow
  • Drake of the 99 Dragons
  • Kabuki Warriors

Besides these games I pretty much enjoyed everything else on the console.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
What was that Kinect fighting game Ubisoft made that was a total disaster? Can't remember the name.

Paul Acevedo would like this thread.

Guest_aotf

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
What was that Kinect fighting game Ubisoft made that was a total disaster? Can't remember the name.

Paul Acevedo would like this thread.

Fighter within

To be honest I can't really comment on this topic because I don't own a XB1 and I like the few "MS games" I played like Quantum break.

Having said that I did try out Crimson Dragon at a friends place for me, it was a really bad game.
One I've never played but for me looked horrible, stupid and boring was Lococycle.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't think Crimson Dragon or The Division are particularly bad. There are so many games that are way worse, and The Division is actually pretty good anyway.

Can't remember if I ever really hated an original Xbox game. I'd have to look through a release list to figure out which ones I played. The Guy Game was supposed to be terrible, though.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah The Division isn't a "bad" game, but I think it's the one that disappointed me the most, that or Destiny. A lot of wasted potential on both sides.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss