Free Games from E3 Xbox Mixer Steam

falcon304

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Huh, I already had Rare Replay so I didn't know this was a part of it. Free stuff is free, but all the other stuff seems a bit disappointing. I suppose if you didn't already have Rare Replay though this is great.

buzzard75

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I was watching on the Xbox Mixer app yesterday, but the chat kept crashing so I had no idea what was going on with the giveaways. To be expected when you have tens of thousands of people spamming chat I guess. Anything good to be had?

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I was watching on the Xbox Mixer app yesterday, but the chat kept crashing so I had no idea what was going on with the giveaways. To be expected when you have tens of thousands of people spamming chat I guess. Anything good to be had?

If you logged into Mixer yesterday, even though the app crashed, you'll receive the pack.
Whether the pack has anything good though, that's a matter of personal taste. For example, for me it didn't but that's mainly because I'm not into the type of game that were offered. Still...free stuff is free stuff so I can't really complain.

buzzard75

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
If you logged into Mixer yesterday, even though the app crashed, you'll receive the pack.
Whether the pack has anything good though, that's a matter of personal taste. For example, for me it didn't but that's mainly because I'm not into the type of game that were offered. Still...free stuff is free stuff so I can't really complain.

I turned my Xbox on last night and had a couple notifications pop up telling me that some items had been added. Free stuff is free stuff.

BigBatWolf

May 7, 2017
Visit site
I watched the 1st Daily Xbox presentation via Mixer, and my downloads showed up in my ready to install like almost 2 days later. Including The Final Station.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99