If you watched today's Xbox presentation via Mixer, check your game downloads, mine are coming in now.
    06-11-2017 07:59 PM
    The MixerPot is the same for everyone it seems. I got mine a few hours after the end of the breifing.

Xbox E3 MixPot FAQ | Xbox games
    06-11-2017 09:47 PM
    Huh, I already had Rare Replay so I didn't know this was a part of it. Free stuff is free, but all the other stuff seems a bit disappointing. I suppose if you didn't already have Rare Replay though this is great.
    06-11-2017 11:52 PM
    I was watching on the Xbox Mixer app yesterday, but the chat kept crashing so I had no idea what was going on with the giveaways. To be expected when you have tens of thousands of people spamming chat I guess. Anything good to be had?
    06-12-2017 08:03 AM
    I was watching on the Xbox Mixer app yesterday, but the chat kept crashing so I had no idea what was going on with the giveaways. To be expected when you have tens of thousands of people spamming chat I guess. Anything good to be had?
    If you logged into Mixer yesterday, even though the app crashed, you'll receive the pack.
    Whether the pack has anything good though, that's a matter of personal taste. For example, for me it didn't but that's mainly because I'm not into the type of game that were offered. Still...free stuff is free stuff so I can't really complain.
    06-13-2017 06:12 PM
    If you logged into Mixer yesterday, even though the app crashed, you'll receive the pack.
    Whether the pack has anything good though, that's a matter of personal taste. For example, for me it didn't but that's mainly because I'm not into the type of game that were offered. Still...free stuff is free stuff so I can't really complain.
    I turned my Xbox on last night and had a couple notifications pop up telling me that some items had been added. Free stuff is free stuff.
    06-14-2017 05:17 AM
    got everything but The Final Station. any clue why I didn't get this?
    06-14-2017 04:01 PM
    I watched the 1st Daily Xbox presentation via Mixer, and my downloads showed up in my ready to install like almost 2 days later. Including The Final Station.
    06-15-2017 01:38 AM