Recently, thanks to the guys at Controller Chaos, I managed to get my hands on a custom Xbox One controller based on the Windows Central branding. Since, I've been discussing Xbox accessories with a few of our readers and wondered what your favorites were!

Have a headset or controller you like? Tried out the Xbox Design Lab service? Would be interested to hear what you guys have found so far!
    08-04-2017 04:54 PM
    Recently, thanks to the guys at Controller Chaos, I managed to get my hands on a custom Xbox One controller based on the Windows Central branding. Since, I've been discussing Xbox accessories with a few of our readers and wondered what your favorites were!

Have a headset or controller you like? Tried out the Xbox Design Lab service? Would be interested to hear what you guys have found so far!
    For me, the simple Xbox remote control. I wish it connected like the controllers do, it's IR-based.
    08-06-2017 01:22 PM

Kinect, so I can Skype with friends and family from the comfort of my couch.
    08-06-2017 01:35 PM

I guess my favorite is the Xbox One S controller. The original controller's range was bad... I mean 15-20 feet away, I would drop connection to Xbox live (sometimes I use the chat headset as a cordless phone in between games). I would walk upstairs to get a drink (the kitchen is right above my media room where the Xbox is, and I would lose connection.

I miss the days with the 360 controller, I could go 100+ feet with out losing a connection.

The Xbox One S controller with Blu-tooth is not as good as a 360 controller but, FAR better range than the original Xbox one controller. I can get a drink with no problems now :)

I was going to buy the pro stick but, because it's NOT like a S controller, I have no desire for it.
    08-06-2017 01:54 PM
    Definitely the Elite controller, might be pricy but its the best controller I've used, from the weight to the texture its just a pleasure to use.
    08-07-2017 12:53 AM

08-07-2017 08:25 AM
    The Elite Controller pair with the stereo audio adapter. Having that much control at your fingertips has been my ultimate gaming satisfaction.
    08-07-2017 08:29 AM
    The Elite Controller pair with the stereo audio adapter. Having that much control at your fingertips has been my ultimate gaming satisfaction.
    08-07-2017 08:30 AM
    I would love to have wheels and pedals set
    08-08-2017 02:47 AM
    My favorite accessory is definitely the Kinect. Too bad it's only an accessory nowdays.
    08-08-2017 05:12 AM
    There is only one accessory you'll ever need with the Xbox One or Xbox 360.

That is at least 2 pairs of Sanyo Eneloop Rechargeable Batteries with 1 charger.
    08-08-2017 10:57 PM
    I can't pick one since the TV Tuner and Kinect work well together. Can I bundle 2 devices? :D
    08-15-2017 07:49 AM
    My media hub by creative minds on my 1st gen Xbox one. It's a sleek hub that adds a hard drive on the side of the console and has 3 usb ports to the side (facing you) rather that the weird one usb port on the side.
    08-15-2017 08:20 AM
    I've considered picking up an Elite controller for some time now, but I still prefer the customization offered by other controller types. I'm dying for Elite controllers via Xbox Design Lab, but can't see that being a thing anytime soon
    08-16-2017 06:08 AM
    My favorite accessory is definitely the Kinect. Too bad it's only an accessory nowdays.
    What do you usually use Kinect for nowadays? Mostly voice commands?
    08-16-2017 06:09 AM
    I use my Kinect for voice commands and once in a blue moon for Skype, its just so easy when watching TV to say "Xbox volume up" or "Xbox watch BBC1", and it's the easiest way to get to the "Home" page as you can just say "Xbox go home" rather than the extra clicks you need now the Home button no longer takes you there direct.

Personally I would struggle with the idea of an Xbox as an entertainment system without the Kinect.

The same goes for the very simple controller, having to use the main/games controller would be clunky to say the least.
    08-20-2017 07:42 AM
    The stands for the controller. It's made by controller gear.

I will look in to the Elite ones shortly.
    08-22-2017 09:28 AM