11-28-2017 06:43 PM
27 12
tools
    Now that the Xbox One X is out and offers performance closer to that of today's gaming rigs, I'm interested in learning whether you have a personal preference, whether it has changed recently, or if you have both platforms and use them interchangeably, depending on what you wish to play.

For me, I'm about PC gaming most of the time, but do enjoy the Xbox One X when it comes to playing something on the larger screen. What say you?
    I prefer to play games on my Xbox One, now Xbox One X, because I don't have that feeling that I have to spend extra money every other year to stay current with the current state of gaming performance. I do have a gaming Laptop that was purchased in 2012, but the Xbox can play games at a higher resolution and higher level of detail.

Also, I like that most games on Xbox One are optimized for the hardware, where, on PC, you have to have what the developer optimized it for in terms of system requirements for a specific game.

Only thing missing on Xbox One now is something that ressembles Steam, but the Xbox Game Preview is a good start.
    11-15-2017 02:22 PM
    I prefer to play games on my Xbox One, now Xbox One X, because I don't have that feeling that I have to spend extra money every other year to stay current with the current state of gaming performance. I do have a gaming Laptop that was purchased in 2012, but the Xbox can play games at a higher resolution and higher level of detail.

Also, I like that most games on Xbox One are optimized for the hardware, where, on PC, you have to have what the developer optimized it for in terms of system requirements for a specific game.

Only thing missing on Xbox One now is something that ressembles Steam, but the Xbox Game Preview is a good start.
    Funny you should say that because in 2013 you guys paid 500 bucks for a weak console, now you pay another 500 for a stronger console that plays the same games. Some have even bought the S at 300-400 bucks in between. Add the 300 bucks if you played online since 2013 till 2018 and a further 60 per year.
    And let's forget games are more expensive on console.
    With all that cash we could have got a more powerful upgradable PC from 2013 to 2018.
    There are A LOT more games, feature and things you can do with a PC, more gaming options, mods, True BC, a lot more "true 4K", more freedom...
    11-28-2017 06:43 PM
27 12