What’s your favorite Xbox One controller?

Al Sacco

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
It’s not hard to find great Xbox One controllers. Microsoft makes a few different quality options — and then there’s the Xbox Design Lab for endless customization — and the Windows Central team is partial to the Xbox One Elite controller. But we’re also big fans of the Scuf Elite and Razer Wolverine. Check out our list of the best Xbox controllers for more specifics.

But controller preference can be a personal thing, and lots of gamers have different opinions on the subject. What’s your favorite Xbox One controller, and perhaps more importantly, why? Is it worth shelling out extra cash for one of the high-end models? Or is the standard controller good enough? (I must say, I’m a big fan of the simple yet stylish looks of the Project Scorpio Edition controller … )

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Standard Controller is good enough for me. As of the moment I only have one controller, the one that came with my Storm Grey One S console.

Looking to get a second and maybe a third one and in terms of looks my favorite so far is the Blue Spartan Locke Xbox One controller.

Eventually I'd like to have at least one Xbox Design Lab controller but I find it too expensive. The same can be said for the Elite Controller.

substatica

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Recently in remembrance of my Grandfather, who landed on D-Day, I embarked on a tour of over forty significant WWI and WWII sites across France, Belgium and the Netherlands with one of my brothers and my father so that we could consider the experience of my Grandfather, I brought this extra Xbox Controller along with me creating this one-of-a-kind Xbox One Memorial Controller,

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/162775780851

Net proceeds of the auction will go to a local veterans support charity.

s-l1600.jpg

Kieran Jeffery

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
The Elite Controller is amazing, except for the grips coming loose. I've found all the other controllers end up with notches in the plastic around the things ticks which gets a little annoying. If the could revise the design of the Elite... I don't think the rubber grips are overly necessary so just get rid of them and add some textured grips and it would be perfect. I do like also the paddles, I have remapped the thumbsticks buttons to the paddles as using sprint can be annoying at times.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I thought I responded to this, but the Elite controller is the best controller I've ever used. The Gears of War edition is my favorite.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon