I would like to buy Xbox One S - BUT

Guest_aotf

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
They are doing this for the 1st time, has to deal it / QA game by game, it takes time. QA is still needed even if all games are executable.
This is available for consumer for over 2 years now. They have been working on this for so many more years. There shouldn't be any excuse or damage control because of your statement. The fact that you're even comparing BC feature on XB1 with what the PC is laughable.

I just read that one sentence. Didn't read the rest of your bs... Didn't you understand that I stopped reading what you posted on this thread? There is no need to reply me. I don't want to waste my time arguing with someone who is not serious and make laughable bs...

Jaroslav Houdek

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
That's not true. The PS4 has roughly more than 100 games. According to this list the XB1 has around 40-45. (https://www.trueachievements.com/n26763/full-list-of-free-xbox-one-games)

Not quite free as you have to pay a subscription fee to play them and it's more renting because once you stop paying the fee you won't be able to play the games. Deals with gold? On PC you had the same game + season pass for 5 bucks and it was FREE. It's crazy to think that paying a fee for deals is suppose to be great. You don't need to pay any fee for steam/GOG/Origin/humble... sales/deals...

What is worth or what's not is totally subjective though...

The list you linked is not really useful. Some games are missing, other are on the list and are not f2p. But that's not the point. The point is that I rather pay some money for good gaming experience on Xbox than waste my time trying to make the games downloaded from steam work on my fairly regular PC.
I'd appreciate if you linked some list of free PS titles. When I start my PS and list free games, I get just a handful. Maybe there are more, but I'm not interested in time limited demos or Telltale titles.

Guest_aotf

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
The list you linked is not really useful. Some games are missing, other are on the list and are not f2p. But that's not the point. The point is that I rather pay some money for good gaming experience on Xbox than waste my time trying to make the games downloaded from steam work on my fairly regular PC.
I'd appreciate if you linked some list of free PS titles. When I start my PS and list free games, I get just a handful. Maybe there are more, but I'm not interested in time limited demos or Telltale titles.
That's why I said "roughly". The PS4 has roughly around 2 times the number of f2p games. When you say XB1 has more it's simply not true.

Good gaming experience is subjective though... It depends on individuals I've had an amazing year with all the PS4 games this year. Cuphead was great on my PC and Zelda Breath of the wild was nice. I'm really looking forward to Last of us 2, spiderman, Days gone... that you can only play on PS4 and Age of empire DE or AOE 4 that's coming on PC...
But again all this is subjective. When I'm replying to the original poster I'm trying to put myself in his shoes. He doesn't want to pay for online, fine. I'm taking that and look at the options available...

Just get the list from wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_free-to-play_games
Some are unreleased but you get a good idea of the number of games...

Hirox K

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
They have been working on this for so many more years. There shouldn't be any excuse or damage control because of your statement
tbh... just sounds like you've no experience in developing commercial software (certainly not client-sidea programming) or never participated in a full software development lifecycle...

> gaming experience is subjective
Funny coming out from you.

Last edited:

Guest_aotf

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
tbh... just sounds like you've no experience in developing commercial software (certainly not client-sidea programming) or never participated in a full software development lifecycle...

> gaming experience is subjective
Funny coming out from you.

Right. Can you post your CV and experience so we can compare?
Oh and this is MS we are talking about not some tiny studio. MS said the foundations of BC started in 2007. lol

It's really funny because I often use facts unlike you who use subjective argument and fortune telling bs...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss