This thread is one I think we are going to need next week.

Who wants to team up and privateer the world next week?

I'll be at the Microsoft Store in Salt Lake on Tuesday night for their launch party, but I want to set up Mixer co-streams with like minded scalawags. Who wants to sail?
    ven07 likes this.
    03-16-2018 12:00 PM
    I currently have a massive group of gamers already. But I'm sure when I'm not on with them we can get some sort of WindowsCentral thing going.

Game is incredible. Best online game I've ever played. Easily up there with DKC and Banjo Kazooie as Rares best game.

Literally had the best 4 hours online last night ever in my whole gaming life. It was so much fun. Very special indeed. Never felt so in a game world as this.
    03-21-2018 07:24 AM
    I currently have a massive group of gamers already. But I'm sure when I'm not on with them we can get some sort of WindowsCentral thing going.

Game is incredible. Best online game I've ever played. Easily up there with DKC and Banjo Kazooie as Rares best game.

Literally had the best 4 hours online last night ever in my whole gaming life. It was so much fun. Very special indeed. Never felt so in a game world as this.
    Sounds fantastic. Finally broke down and bought it so I can have Play Anywhere.
    03-24-2018 12:52 PM