Which XBox One Game?

Lennier69

May 10, 2018
Visit site
I've been playing theHunter: Call of the Wild after picking it up during the Game Fest sale. Stalking an animal and shooting it with the sniper rifle is really satisfying. And I have played Warframe almost every day since the Video Games Awards in December. There is so much content in the game and as many have said, it is better than Destiny.

ArtistJD

Sep 28, 2017
Visit site
I noticed that no one here is a race lol

Or, maybe I missed something.

But it's interesting that we one thing in common, thanks to Microsoft

Guest_aotf

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
If Xbox has no games then why do I have a massive backlog?
Because you are taking that comment literally.
You guys know what is the base of the comment. It's about exclusives. It's about games that can't be played on other platforms. It's about the number of exclusives or console exclusives vs what the competition is making.

In four and half years they have had what? 3-4 AAA exclusives?
And even when we consider only console exclusives, you cannot deny there is a clear lack of it compared to the PS4.

XB1 hasn't announce a AAA console exclusive in more than 32 months.
E3 2016 they announced State of decay 2 (a game that'll probably come on steam)
E3 2017 they announced Ori sequel and Lucky Tale (both could land on steam)

When we see what the PS4 has been getting over the years it's actually crazy to see the difference...
There is no denying that.

MS is clearly not making as many games as the competition. MS is clearly putting a lot less.

Instead of trying to be in denial I hope people actually say things and not just do damage control...

Anyway, on topic. the game I'm currently playing isn't on XB1. The last game I played that's on XB1 was Far cry 5. And the last game that uses the XB app on win10 was Sea of Thieves beta.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon