Which XBox One Game?

ArtistJD

Sep 28, 2017
Visit site
I posted in another forum asking about Xbox one games.

Except I later realized that it was a dead community.

But, knowing to well that this is the most active forum on the planet, I would like to ask the same thing herein.

Which Xbox One game are you playing right now? Are you enjoying it? Or, are you simply gaming to pass time?

I am a fan of Forza Five. Because I am an addict to racing.

Over to you, folks :smile:

jeffchapik

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm 53 (holy crap, that sneaked up on me) and I like Elite: Dangerous and World Of Tanks. I used to play a lot of Halo, but the relexes are too slow for FPSes any more.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Monster Hunter: World right now, I just can't get enough of its rich world, diverse playstyle options, and great co-op. I've also been playing Darkest Dungeon a lot, it's fun in short bursts in between writing articles.

bobsentell

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm playing the Rocksteady Arkham series because it was on sale a couple months ago and I never played the titles after the first one. I played Far Cry 5, but it felt more shallow than prior Far Cry titles and I've already 100% it; something I have yet to do with Far Cry Primal.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Nothing. Just waiting for State of Decay 2 to finally drop. I've played all the platform exclusives I want and now I'm just waiting for more.

Aaron V

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
This is a tough one, but currently I'm playing Batman Arkham Knight, and State of Decay. My favorite would be Far Cry 5 as I put 30 hours in it, but still got alot to do in the game. I'm just a big FARCRY fan. Also Dead Island series are my favorite zombie games.

ryanlrobinson

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm playing The Witcher 3 right now. I love the characters and the story for the most part. I don't find all the controls that intuitive, combat or otherwise - not sure what it is, but I'm a couple dozen hours in and still can't get a lot of it right the first time.

Previously I played Elder Scrolls Online for a while. That fell in the category of just playing to pass the time. I wouldn't describe it as fun, but once I hit the tipping point of commitment I was determined to get through at least the main story. It was good for when I was tired and didn't have a lot of time, though, since you can do it in small chunks and then get up and leave without feeling too bad about it.

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I am currently playing Yooka Laylee and Conker: Live and Reloaded.

Before that, I played Assassins Creed Origins and South Park: The Fractured But Whole.

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Beside many unfinished games (Cuphead, Gears4, Wolfenstein, Outlast2 to name a few), I am just giving another go through to Red Dead Redemption, before the sequel comes out, then mainly BF1 and PUBG for multiplayer fps.
Haven't even started Sea of Thieves and State of Decay2 is right behind the corner.
Xbox has no games ponies say. ??????

ThaKrazyOne

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Right now my go-to's are Cuphead and Overcooked which I play local with my daughter. Battlefield 1 and Sea of Thieves for an enriched multiplayer experience and as of today as a throwback Burnout Revenge

IamSparta

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
If Xbox has no games then why do I have a massive backlog?

Currently I'm Online with Sea of Thieves (though only about an hour a week), Overwatch, For Honor (just played for the free weekend and I actually enjoyed the heck out of the multiplayer), and PUBG. Been playing some random indie games but I really like Overcooked (overcooked is on game pass now). My current open world games I am trying to finish is Just Cause 3 (Just Cause 4 on the way!), and Mad Max. Also if I can get around to it I will tackle the single player side of Battlefield 1. Oh and Mega Baseball 2 is pretty fun.

techiedude007

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I've gone back old school to a game I loved on the PC that recently came available on XBX: TitanQuest. I've finished it on normal level, about to finish it on Epic and will then attempt to finish it on Legendary (never did that on PC). The game is not without its bugs and issues, and for any other game I would have given up a long time ago, but I enjoy it that much that I put up with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills