Is There Really A Need For Xbox Consoles At This Point?

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I'm inclined to think that there isn't just one reason that people buy one console over another. If I was forced to choose a new one now, I'm honestly not sure which I would pick. By comparison, both newly announced ones are poor options for me. The biggest reason I chose the XB1 was because I have a couple friends in real life that have them.

However, we have diverged away from the OP's original question....is there still a point to them? We are starting to blur the differences between a PC and a console.

I'm not sure I understand that second sentence that well. Xbox has been running on windows core, for some time. It's always used similar software/codebase for games, apart from the UWP stuff, and the UWP stuff has been around for some time also. When MSFT made the xbox originally, it was closer to a PC than the playstation was. It was, apart from some hardware oddities over the generations, somewhat rooted in the PC.

So at a software level, I don't get how that blur is 'starting to happen', I'd say it does way back now.

PlayStation, in terms of hardware, with the PS Pro, is substantially more similar to PC hardware than it's previous iterations. So in terms of hardware, PlayStation is making the exact same moves.

So you might say hardware similarity is 'starting to blur' with PC's accross consoles, but that applies to both PS and xbox.

For game exclusives themselves, xbox is, and always has had some, similarity with PC, There are about 30 exclusives and 70 timed exclusives at this time, and that's about the number xbox has always had. Going back to the xbox one, there weren't a vast number of exclusives.

PS has about 110+?" total exclusives (timed and exclusive)

It's a bit more, but that's always been about the level of difference, PS has always focused on more exclusives than anyone else, xbox more on timed exclusives that respect developer desires to reach broader audiences (as most devs do). The level of exclusives on xbox are about the same as the level on the switch.

I don't really see what's new about THAT either. I mean, what's really changed? Anything? Could we substantiate the game that something has changed, whether a comparative number of exclusives or intra-windows compatibility in some new way?

Am I imagining that xbox, the original, didn't have that many exclusives either?

Because going on raw numbers I see floated around, and going back the the original xbox, and 360, I'm not seeing a sudden change. It's more just than an xbox can do more of what a PC can do (run UWP apps, slightly better game codebase portability), and that's about all that's changed.

Am I wrong?

Is anything, apart from the xbox's ability to more easily get ported to from Windows, either games or UWP apps, is anything else really changed at all?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure I understand that second sentence that well. Xbox has been running on windows core, for some time. It's always used similar software/codebase for games, apart from the UWP stuff, and the UWP stuff has been around for some time also. When MSFT made the xbox originally, it was closer to a PC than the playstation was. It was, apart from some hardware oddities over the generations, somewhat rooted in the PC.

So at a software level, I don't get how that blur is 'starting to happen', I'd say it does way back now.

PlayStation, in terms of hardware, with the PS Pro, is substantially more similar to PC hardware than it's previous iterations. So in terms of hardware, PlayStation is making the exact same moves.

So you might say hardware similarity is 'starting to blur' with PC's accross consoles, but that applies to both PS and xbox.

For game exclusives themselves, xbox is, and always has had some, similarity with PC, There are about 30 exclusives and 70 timed exclusives at this time, and that's about the number xbox has always had. Going back to the xbox one, there weren't a vast number of exclusives.

PS has about 110+?" total exclusives (timed and exclusive)

It's a bit more, but that's always been about the level of difference, PS has always focused on more exclusives than anyone else, xbox more on timed exclusives that respect developer desires to reach broader audiences (as most devs do). The level of exclusives on xbox are about the same as the level on the switch.

I don't really see what's new about THAT either. I mean, what's really changed? Anything? Could we substantiate the game that something has changed, whether a comparative number of exclusives or intra-windows compatibility in some new way?

Am I imagining that xbox, the original, didn't have that many exclusives either?

Because going on raw numbers I see floated around, and going back the the original xbox, and 360, I'm not seeing a sudden change. It's more just than an xbox can do more of what a PC can do (run UWP apps, slightly better game codebase portability), and that's about all that's changed.

Am I wrong?

Is anything, apart from the xbox's ability to more easily get ported to from Windows, either games or UWP apps, is anything else really changed at all?
It was a hardware point of view that I was thinking of when I made the comment of the lines being blurred. Some of the diehard fans on either side of the console debate need to start realizing that they are essentially PCs, now, with a semi specific task in mind.

Guest_aotf

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
Well your argument was that if they are exclusive, you'll buy them, but if they are on PC, you'll just buy them on PC. So if they had a store with exclusives, the effect would be basically the same, no?

Sony is said to be leasing xstream from microsoft, so probably you'll be able to play all those games with a subscription and good internet via PC. So this isn't just theoretical, if playing those exclusives is your sole reason for having the console, that may be redundant soon.
Well, Sony already have a streaming service where you can rent some of it's games on PC. It's called PS Now and they have been doing for years now.
But you know what? Renting has never been a thing for me. I buy my games. Unlike some people renting games isn't something I suddenly become crazy about. I mean if all cared about was play the game and that's it i could rent the console and the game for 1-2 weeks and play a game but that's not how I play.

Can't say I've played any of those. I think though Xbox studios, and all it's subsidary studios have released more games than that recently.
I'm talking about major first party games released since January 2018.
Just 4 games. SoT, SoD2, FH4 and Crackdown 3. Do you have others?

You literally just said above, that the consumer wants the platform with more games. Why does this suddenly not apply to a subscription service?
Because a renting service that mostly have old arcade multiplats cannot be compared to a console having more games argument.

And why does it impact quality, in your mind? Surely, having BETTER games in a subscription service, that people want to play, is more important than simply having LOTS.
I already told you why. Looks at game pass ads. The slogan "more is better".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv8MqIR0wxI

I've already mentioned 3/4 recent major MS games. When these games do badly MS fans tells us "it's ok, it's only 10 bucks on game pass". Since game sales is no longer the priority, the number of people playing the game is. (see MS's recent announcement). Reviews and launching a quality game doesn't seem to be the priority compared to when you only sell games.

Game pass is a solid reason for choosing xbox, if you want a console.
Is it really? I just wonder how renting mostly old arcade games is that important. Games that again all on PC.
When I buy a new gen console. It's to play new gen games. I wonder how many buy a new gen console to play moslty old arcade games.

I can see your angle here. They buy quite a few studios every year. Perhaps it's a loss investment scenario like netflix. They had 10b revenue last year, but maybe they are spending all of that to grow the business. Still it's a solid business, and if they needed to, they could stop doing that.

You can't say netflix is failing because it's borrowing money. Everyone still generally sees them as succeeding, but they are investing so that their competitors can't beat them.

Same deal with MSFT. If their revenue continues to grow at recent rates, and MSFT continues to reinvest in gaming houses, they'll be well ahead of the competition in terms of profits later on.

https://www.geekwire.com/2018/micros...sony-nintendo/
I told you not revenue. You initially talked about profit but then you show me a link that talks about revenue. These are not the same thing.
MS will never comment on whether the Xbox divsion is profitable or not.
It is likely that it never ever was profitable.
MS insiders believe this:
https://www.cgmagonline.com/2017/08/14/microsofts-xbox-never-profitable-according-report/

You want to compare the XB division to Netflix?
But the problem with this is that XB hardly has the same market share.
It's far from being the market leader. Always outperformed by Playstation and even now the Switch is actually doing a lot better than the XB1.
And even in the PC market, it's WAY behind the competition.

Sorry, but your comparison doesn't make sense to me.

Well there are some exclusives. Xbox has never been soaked in exclusives TBH, even going back to the original xbox. But the selling point here isn't just playing on PC, xbox games. It's playing on any device, xbox game pass games. Not just stream from your device, or stream to specific devices ala playstation. It's unbound, or at least will be.

I think eventually playstation will go a similar way, with their sub service if game streaming is successful.
I'm sorry but what are you talking about? PS already has streaming service, renting service, remote play, cross play, cross buy...
Can you name all these service that the XB has that the PS doesn't?

It's not like these sorts of games have several wildly different endings, generally speaking (not talking about specific examples).
But you did take examples when you named games. I mean Witcher or Fallout have mostly different endings depending on choices. Same for few you mentioned. And even if it has only one ending what's wrong with that? Story driven games is a genre.
If you want some games with quite a few different endings depending on player choice, try the Quantic dream or supermassive games...

IDK if that's sound logic. I think console buyers will be attracted to numerous factors. In terms of games, they might prefer the console which has the most titles of their particular genre liking. And in particular, for the best price. If one liked say, rpgs of a non-japanese flare, xbox might be a solid choice. Likewise if they preferred japanese style rpgs, playstation might be a solid choice.
The problem with a statement like this is because of the big difference between the two. You cannot say that the XB has more non-Japanese RPG. That's not true. The PS4 has more in almost every genre. Whether it's single player or games that has multiplayer.
The only one genre where XB may be ahead is the racing genre, where MS just keep releasing Forza every year.
You are trying to make the PS sound like a console that is packed with Japanese oriented games and only have that. But that is totally misleading. While it does have Japanese games, it also have WAY more western exclusives that the XB1.

You started talking about the various reasons people buy a new console.
Media center? Ok but we are talking about future XB console. Isn't the XB1 or PS4 that you already have enough? You seriously think a lot of people will buy a new gen console for that?

Also when I say the consoles that sold the most every generation is the one with the biggest library and number of exclusives. That's a fact. It's not an opinion.
You can look it up.

They are, they are releasing minecraft games on switch. More coming I suspect. PS, I doubt. But MSFT is leasing them xstream, so they are hardly playing anticompetitive.
So you're going to talk about Minecraft as an example. A game that was created and released on all platforms before MS bought it. They are releasing it on Switch and then add the number of switch players on minecraft in their active live users when they present the numbers...
Oh and for your info, Since you like to name one game, Sony released Journey on PC so there.

afaik, xbox only needs a controller, whereas stadia requires a controller with inbuilt SoC
What is inbuilt SoC? And do you have a link for that?

IDK about sony, or their contracts, but first party distributors often have fairly restrictive contracts. If the makers of horizon zero dawn wanted to make say, a RTS strategy game, and then a complicated tactical top down RPG, and leave off another true sucessor for 5 years, they probably couldn't.
That's literally what they did. Moving from an FPS like Killzone to an action RPG.
Look at Sucker Punch moving from inFamous to Ghost of Tsushima.

In the meantime, 343i is making their Nth Halo, Coalition makes more gears and turn10 makes yet another forza...

Guest_aotf

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
I replied to your other post, but I guess it's too long. It's waiting for moderation approval.

If I were to summarize all that, it would be like this:

For YOU, the number of exclusives are the sole determinant in buying a console over another (baring VR, which as a PC user, you have good access to anyway). For others, it may not be.

They might choose xbox for game pass, or for it's list of Xbox enhanced games that play better graphically. They might choose Xbox for the exclusives or timed exclusives available on there (as opposed to simply the number).

They might even choose based on something like 4k Bluray capability, or HDD swapability, or ability to play their already purchased games. There are lots of reasons consumers do things, and not all consumers or even a significant number of consumers necessarily think like you.

There was an argument on south park seasons ago about which platform had the best controller. I think a lot of consumers care about this, and it's quite subjective.

Your reasons:
1) game pass = also on PC (and no need to pay for online)
2) Old games play better? Well, there is a lot more games available on PC and usually games runs better on PC anyway. If your priority is graphics and power why get a console???
3) Xbox exclusives or timed exclusive are on PC so argument is invalid. (But the opposite is not true. the PC has many games that are not on XB1)
4) Buy a new gen console to have a bluray player? Really? It's not like Blu ray player is exclusive to XB1.
5) HDD Swapability? Wait what? You can change your HDD on XB1? Do you have a link for that?
6) Ability to play a purshased game? Sorry what? I can play games I purchased on PC.

Yes, it's subjective. And I can see that a lot will buy the next XB because of brand loyalty. But I think a waste majority of people who already owns a PC won't buy a new XB console. I mean I won't buy another platform just to be able to play the same games that I can play on a platform I already own. That would be insane for me.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I replied to your other post, but I guess it's too long. It's waiting for moderation approval.

Your reasons:
1) game pass = also on PC (and no need to pay for online)
2) Old games play better? Well, there is a lot more games available on PC and usually games runs better on PC anyway. If your priority is graphics and power why get a console???
3) Xbox exclusives or timed exclusive are on PC so argument is invalid. (But the opposite is not true. the PC has many games that are not on XB1)
4) Buy a new gen console to have a bluray player? Really? It's not like Blu ray player is exclusive to XB1.
5) HDD Swapability? Wait what? You can change your HDD on XB1? Do you have a link for that?
6) Ability to play a purshased game? Sorry what? I can play games I purchased on PC.

Yes, it's subjective. And I can see that a lot will buy the next XB because of brand loyalty. But I think a waste majority of people who already owns a PC won't buy a new XB console. I mean I won't buy another platform just to be able to play the same games that I can play on a platform I already own. That would be insane for me.

I was comparing PS pro to xbox one x (ie xbox one has 4k bluray, PS pro doesn't for eg, PS pro has a swappable HDD, xbox doesn't). You seem to be comparing PC to xbox. A lot of misunderstanding here in this post.

If you want to get into the argument of PCs versus consoles, that's another discussion but we can do that too.

Most people don't have PC's in their lounge. Smart TV's are anemic, and consoles make good media boxes. A console is low fuss, and a lot of consumers prefer them for ease of use.

If you are the sort of person who is heavily invested in PC gaming, technically saavy, you might still have a console in the lounge for the ease of use, and the strong catalogue of couch multiplayer titles (which exist on PC, but are a tad less common). Consoles are a good social experience because of their strength in local multiplayer and ease of use.

Or not, but there are reasons to choose a console, and they have nothing to do with whether PC has a strong catalogue of games (which it does, far more than any console).

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
It was a hardware point of view that I was thinking of when I made the comment of the lines being blurred. Some of the diehard fans on either side of the console debate need to start realizing that they are essentially PCs, now, with a semi specific task in mind.

Well in that case, the PS is more like a PC as well. And yes, you are right they are specialized PCs. However this makes perfect sense, all the graphics and tech innovation is in PC, and otherwise, it'd be very hard for the r&d for consoles to keep up.

However they are cleverly specialized PCs. They have a smaller form factor than devices with similar power have, and use less power (watts), whilst having serious graphics chops, and a good media focus, and some specialized input devices.

It would be quite hard to replicate the exact same thing, even on the hardware level, with a pure PC. There is hades canyon, but it doesn't have a bluray drive or as powerful GPU hardware.

It's an interesting notion though; it would be cool if someone made something PC that was more console like. What if we could get something like the xbox, but actually just a PC? All that compact power and media capability, with just windows 10. I think a lot of geekier people would be into that.

Myself I'm using a miniPC barebones by ASUS as my PC. Doesn't game quite as well as a dedicated GPU, but it still games enough for my interests (as I said early I don't FPS, I like racing, top down rpg, platformers, puzzlers, and story driven stuff).

The compact form factor, low power useage, and low noise are very nice compared to a desktop. The strides that have been made in mobile chipsets in general, consider me a convert to the whole mini thing. And I don't think they need to be just for offices given mobile dedicated GPUs have also improved with gaming laptops. Cleaner for the living room, easier to deal with space wise. So if there was an 'xbox but PC' I'd probably be interested.

They should consider making a 'desktop windows' variant of the xbox. I doubt it would sell amazingly, but it would make a profit. If you built it with an IR remote, and sold it with controllers, people could build their own third-party launchers for it, for netflix, kodi, games etc.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Myself I'm using a miniPC barebones by ASUS as my PC.

Sounds like you have a good set up for your needs. Some of those mini PCs with the mobile BGA chips can do quite well for some games.

It's an interesting notion though; it would be cool if someone made something PC that was more console like.

Well, a few examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqUpD1aWRvE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLegptGG0I8

Now, the downside to small form factor (SFF) PCs is your cable management usually has to be so spot on, it isn't even funny. There is no wasted space in SFF that sometimes even shorter custom cables might be needed. But, both of those cases can hold the same power as a full desktop PC. The Fractal Design Node 202 has been something I would like to build. I haven't gotten around to it because the storage limitations that are physically restricted by the case. I mean, it can be done, but that would be a media PC for me as opposed to a gaming one.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Sounds like you have a good set up for your needs. Some of those mini PCs with the mobile BGA chips can do quite well for some games.

Well, a few examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqUpD1aWRvE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLegptGG0I8

Now, the downside to small form factor (SFF) PCs is your cable management usually has to be so spot on, it isn't even funny. There is no wasted space in SFF that sometimes even shorter custom cables might be needed. But, both of those cases can hold the same power as a full desktop PC. The Fractal Design Node 202 has been something I would like to build. I haven't gotten around to it because the storage limitations that are physically restricted by the case. I mean, it can be done, but that would be a media PC for me as opposed to a gaming one.

Yeah I've got just the asus pn61. It's the fastest i7 15TDP out atm (although i'm sure that'll be beat by the next gen), i7-8565U (4 cores, 1.8ghz base, 4.6ghz boost). I'm going to be running on offgrid solar next year, so power to power ratio was key. The processor is tight, handles writing music like a boss for eg which is big cpu use.

Good for cpu intensive games too. GPU is just a UHD 620, but those mobile gpus are getting better and better, so it's alright. Could have opted for the thunderbolt version of the asus if I wanted more, but it does the job I need gaming wise. Some third person like tomb raider, gta, assasins creed etc, and top down action rpg/tactic rpgs, puzzlers and 2.5d platformers mostly.

I cap the cpu slightly (95%) because if I let the leash out fully, it gets close to 100 degrees celcius under load (it's max temp), and the fan is pretty average too so starts to hum, and I like it quiet. Being use the desktop chipsets, IDK if that's normal but that was my instinct. Honestly I'd switch the fan for something with coolant bearing heat pipes and a fancier fan so I can let it rip, but I feel like these barebones are a bit proprietary and IDK if that can even be done. Where it is, is okay.

Unfortunately people rarely mod this sort of thing, so I wouldn't know where to get information on that.
=================================================

That node case is dope as, with the horizontal/vertical shift for the graphics card, that's compact as for full desktop power in itx form. Very sweet.

You can get 2tbs intel m.2's cheap as chips on amazon etc. asus itx z370-i is dual m.2, so you could pack 4tb in there without taking up jack space. 4tb should be fine for gaming no? I got games, media, and still have about 1tb left out of 3tb. 5TB backup drive for extra unused goodies and backups, and that should be enough?

On thing I noticed running NVME m.2 is they run hot. Full write/read I get around 70 degrees. In future builds I'd probably get the heatsinks, because quite often it's the hottest thing in the box.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I've got just the asus pn61. It's the fastest i7 15TDP out atm (although i'm sure that'll be beat by the next gen), i7-8565U (4 cores, 1.8ghz base, 4.6ghz boost). I'm going to be running on offgrid solar next year, so power to power ratio was key. The processor is tight, handles writing music like a boss for eg which is big cpu use.

Good for cpu intensive games too. GPU is just a UHD 620, but those mobile gpus are getting better and better, so it's alright. Could have opted for the thunderbolt version of the asus if I wanted more, but it does the job I need gaming wise. Some third person like tomb raider, gta, assasins creed etc, and top down action rpg/tactic rpgs, puzzlers and 2.5d platformers mostly.

I cap the cpu slightly (95%) because if I let the leash out fully, it gets close to 100 degrees celcius under load (it's max temp), and the fan is pretty average too so starts to hum, and I like it quiet. Being use the desktop chipsets, IDK if that's normal but that was my instinct. Honestly I'd switch the fan for something with coolant bearing heat pipes and a fancier fan so I can let it rip, but I feel like these barebones are a bit proprietary and IDK if that can even be done. Where it is, is okay.

Unfortunately people rarely mod this sort of thing, so I wouldn't know where to get information on that.
=================================================

That node case is dope as, with the horizontal/vertical shift for the graphics card, that's compact as for full desktop power in itx form. Very sweet.

You can get 2tbs intel m.2's cheap as chips on amazon etc. asus itx z370-i is dual m.2, so you could pack 4tb in there without taking up jack space. 4tb should be fine for gaming no? I got games, media, and still have about 1tb left out of 3tb. 5TB backup drive for extra unused goodies and backups, and that should be enough?

On thing I noticed running NVME m.2 is they run hot. Full write/read I get around 70 degrees. In future builds I'd probably get the heatsinks, because quite often it's the hottest thing in the box.

Spent the last 30 minutes blueprinting a Node 202. I only put in 1 NVME drive, but found a 5TB Seagate, and put 2 in there, along with a 1660Ti GPU (I went with the newest card for the best bang for the buck, which in my opinion is the 1660).

Link: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tqBYMZ

Edit: Forgot to mention that the watts is only 276. Not bad considering this is a desktop.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Project xCloud is a major reason to own a Xbox specifically. Until a PC can act as a personal xCloud server then I can see consoles being around for the foreseeable future.

Guest_aotf

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
Project xCloud is a major reason to own a Xbox specifically. Until a PC can act as a personal xCloud server then I can see consoles being around for the foreseeable future.

I don't get your post. Isn't the main feature of xCloud the ability to stream content to other devices?
Meaning I could stream a xbox game without owning an actual xbox console.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't get your post. Isn't the main feature of xCloud the ability to stream content to other devices?
Meaning I could stream a xbox game without owning an actual xbox console.

You can as there will be a data centre that hosts the games, but the idea is that you won't NEED to if you own an Xbox as the Xbox can act a a personal xCloud server. This also means that should the data centre go offline for some reason then you won't have a problem streaming vs someone who doesn't own an Xbox.

Not only that but remember, xCloud is ONLY for games and not other content.

Guest_aotf

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
You can as there will be a data centre that hosts the games, but the idea is that you won't NEED to if you own an Xbox as the Xbox can act a a personal xCloud server. This also means that should the data centre go offline for some reason then you won't have a problem streaming vs someone who doesn't own an Xbox.

Not only that but remember, xCloud is ONLY for games and not other content.

Wait, what you're talking is the remote play feature that the PS4 had for years now. I don't think that's really a major part of what XCloud is.

What your referring to is just being able to play your console on another devise over the internet like the PS4. It's nice that XB gamers will have this feature, but I don't think it's a very important feature...

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Wait, what you're talking is the remote play feature that the PS4 had for years now. I don't think that's really a major part of what XCloud is.

What your referring to is just being able to play your console on another devise over the internet like the PS4. It's nice that XB gamers will have this feature, but I don't think it's a very important feature...

According the everywhere I've read, the implementation on the PS is arse regarding streaming.

Guest_aotf

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
According the everywhere I've read, the implementation on the PS is arse regarding streaming.

You really need to try it yourself before trying to make an opinion from "reading everywhere".
ofc like all other streaming service it'll depend on the internet connections.
Here it seems to be working quite well if internet speed is decent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZegGB6SC1Zs
It's funny to see how huge feature becomes for company fans when the company they support introduce them even though the competition used to do it for years.
We've seen it with cross-buy/cross-save, cross-play, local remote play and now online remote play and streaming.
I've seen something similar with power and resolution suddenly becoming important in 2016-2017 or BC becoming vital after E3 2015. Now it looks like having loads of first party studio is once again important. And we'll see how exclusives will suddenly become important again after loads of people claimed they weren't important. :evil:

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
You really need to try it yourself before trying to make an opinion from "reading everywhere".
ofc like all other streaming service it'll depend on the internet connections.
Here it seems to be working quite well if internet speed is decent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZegGB6SC1Zs
It's funny to see how huge feature becomes for company fans when the company they support introduce them even though the competition used to do it for years.
We've seen it with cross-buy/cross-save, cross-play, local remote play and now online remote play and streaming.
I've seen something similar with power and resolution suddenly becoming important in 2016-2017 or BC becoming vital after E3 2015. Now it looks like having loads of first party studio is once again important. And we'll see how exclusives will suddenly become important again after loads of people claimed they weren't important. :evil:

Seems to me that you really don't like the Xbox, if so why are you in here?

Guest_aotf

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
Seems to me that you really don't like the Xbox, if so why are you in here?

Oh so only people who likes XB and are fans of MS/XB are allowed to post?
Sounds like dictatorship. Don't allow or censor critics. Only positivity and praise are allowed. ofc you are allowed and even encouraged to criticise the competition or opposition. :smile:

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Oh so only people who likes XB and are fans of MS/XB are allowed to post?
Sounds like dictatorship. Don't allow or censor critics. Only positivity and praise are allowed. ofc you are allowed and even encouraged to criticise the competition or opposition. :smile:

Well, why are you here? I mean what pleasure do you derive from being here?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb