WP7 control zune desktop?

tuffluck

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
i recently saw there was an app out for wp7 to control your itunes, but is there a way for it to control your zune on your pc? seems like a no-brainer and should have been installed from the factory. thanks for any help.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I think I've seen a few 3rd party apps, Nothing 1st party from MS that would = remote for iTunes for the iPHone. I wish MS would get off their laurels and get some **** done.
i recently saw there was an app out for wp7 to control your itunes, but is there a way for it to control your zune on your pc? seems like a no-brainer and should have been installed from the factory. thanks for any help.

chsoriano

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Nah... I don't think there's one that lets you control the Zune application yet... I seriously expect Microsoft to fill this gap with an official application or integrated into the OS itself.

I don't like them touting this "Music Everywhere" when you can't even control your Zune software or Zune player on Xbox 360 with your phone. That's great, they have their "3 screens and the cloud" ready... but there is much room for improvement when it comes to integration.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddacker