08-02-2013 08:40 AM
30 12
tools
    Now: there is a helpful first post. Danka, Hans.
    02-27-2012 11:11 AM
    BTW, I've never done any tagging or social-anything, and I've had bkgd images on my Zunes and Focus since their beginnings.

I do still much prefer the text and album art action I get on my Zunes, to the red abstraction I get on the Focus -for artists without images, that is. Of course, Zune on the phone is not really programmed for viewing, as it's written to time out quickly anyway. I do like the artist image showing on the phone lock screen that I don't get on the Zunes -it makes it easier to check quickly who the artist is with less familiar music, or when you're not sure whether it's Thelonious or McCoy on the ivories. ;)
    02-27-2012 11:44 AM
    I have a lumia 800
    Windows live id's region is UK

Now this is what i did: i dont know if this works if the region is different, where Zune marketplace is not supported

Open an artist - from Music+videos
    if the artist is identified by Zune, then it shows - 'Marketplace' along with 'In collection'

open one of the previews from 'Marketplace' and go back

Boom - the artist image is downloaded now, and everytime you play a song from In collection the image appears

But somehow Zune doesnt identify certain artists, even though they have the same name as in the marketplace
    05-09-2012 09:13 AM
    I used to get artist images to show up. Now, after i "find album info" artist info doesn't show.
    03-29-2013 01:53 AM
    Bah seems like Finland doesn't have Music Marketplace either. Was expecting to see this as i already had artist backgrounds working back in the days on my Zune HD. :(

I hope they did something to this so it's not linked to Music Marketplace. Silly small way to make the regional differences for a thing that really should not have that.
    zune marketplace has limited access
    check out this.It may help you.
    thanks
    08-02-2013 08:40 AM
30 12