zune to the cloud?

Devilstar

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
So I had a thought, why not have the Zune software load all of your music to a cloud type service. That way you can stream it from any windows based source, like your phone, or Xbox, or maybe a foreign to you PC? I know some have a ton of music so you could put a limit on how much you can load to the cloud. Would be a win to me so I don't have to eat all my memory up with music ( on my phone ) and it would solve some compatability issues my zone and Xbox have ( when streaming straight from my Zune to Xbox )

Thoughts? I think it would be cool and give more reason for people to try Zune out.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
That's basically what the Zune service is. It would be nice to define my library (collection) in the cloud though. That way I could play a shuffle of my whole collection on the Xbox 360 or without having to store it all on my phone.

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Zune pass kind of does that. Maybe not as easy but u can still search and play any music on the enire Zune library over 3g

Sent from my htc trophy using Board Express

Devilstar

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Yup and they could make it browser based as to get around not installing Zune software on everyone pcs.. I think it would work, that's how id like to get access to my media.

I've been meaning to start up Zune pass. Gonna have my wife get me a trial as a late fathers day

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs