Tried looking for another post that had the same problem, but no luck. For whatever reason a couple of days ago, I tried to sync a podcast to my phone, rather then sitting at the PC, listening to it. Well, it just wouldn't sync at all, like it's stuck in the middle. Then I even tried to sync a couple of pictures to my phone for new wallpapers, like I normally do, just for a change from time to time. Even the pics didn't sync with the phone. Funny thing is, music & video, will sync all day long, but nothing else. Any solutions to this crazy problem????
    08-01-2011 04:12 PM
    I had something similar to this the other day. Keep in mind I am running mango and Zune Beta2. I was trying to sync the WPC podcast it just wouldn't go what I wound up doing was deleting WPC from my podcast list on my Zune Desk top software then re added it. That fixed it for me.
    08-01-2011 04:21 PM
    try checking the Settings on your ZUNE, make sure nothing change that could be stopping you from Syncing it.

-try creating a Folder for Individual items , music , Vids , Podcast , Images

-try reinstalling ZUNE ,

i saw a post about some one having problems syncing music but that’s all.
    08-01-2011 04:24 PM
    Tried that as well, still no luck, then again, I'm not running Mango nor Zune Beta 2
    08-01-2011 04:25 PM
    try checking the Settings on your ZUNE, make sure nothing change that could be stopping you from Syncing it.

-try creating a Folder for Individual items , music , Vids , Podcast , Images

-try reinstalling ZUNE ,

i saw a post about some one having problems syncing music but thats all.
    I tried uninstalling then reinstalling Zune software, and still the same thing. Music & video syncs, but no pics or podcasts. I do notice, in the Zune software, it says I have 1 item in the Cart, but when I check my Cart, nothing is in there, the Cart thing has been going on for a week or two now.
    08-01-2011 04:28 PM
    I just plugged up my Zune HD to it and it syncs everything with no problems... smh
    08-01-2011 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD