Problems Syncing Pictures To Phone

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone experienced problems with syncing picture to their phone via Zune? Every time I attempt to drag and drop the picture I want to add to my phone, I'm just left with the denied icon.

:(

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I've figured it out. It's been a while since I've attempted to transfer pictures directly from my PC to my phone using Zune. While I like Zune, boy oh boy, it can be extremely retarded at times.

So, in order for me to sync a single file to my phone using Zune, I can't just drag 'n drop like in iTunes or any other program, I have to use Zune (which doesn't show folders) to scan through the 4000 pictures I have in my picture library?!? Honestly... common sense?

Sod it, I've just uploaded it to Dropbox and I'll download it. The reason I wanted to use Zune was to prevent any possibility of decreased PQ.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
You could also email the file to yourself and download it that way. I thought Zune showed subfolders on the left.

ajmstilt

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
My Zune shows the folder structure on the left. By default it will show all pictures, but if you click on one of the folders it will show the contents of only that folder.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
You could also email the file to yourself and download it that way. I thought Zune showed subfolders on the left.

I'll bare that in mind, but at the time I really wanted to use the Zune software to perform the simple tasks whilst I was already connected.

My Zune shows the folder structure on the left. By default it will show all pictures, but if you click on one of the folders it will show the contents of only that folder.

Lifesaver. The 'double click' threw me off.

Thank you. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234