Unable to sign up for Zune Pass... anyone else?

Ambient85

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

So I am trying to sign up for the Zune Pass on my phone, and it keeps erroring out when I hit Subscribe. It also happens when I do this on my laptop. Any idea what's going on? I know sometimes that the marketplace can go down or whatnot, but I've been trying for like three days now with no luck. Anyone else having this issue, or know what could be done to solve it? Thanks!

Mike-Mike

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

So I am trying to sign up for the Zune Pass on my phone, and it keeps erroring out when I hit Subscribe. It also happens when I do this on my laptop. Any idea what's going on? I know sometimes that the marketplace can go down or whatnot, but I've been trying for like three days now with no luck. Anyone else having this issue, or know what could be done to solve it? Thanks!

I had that problem during my free pass. I signed up for the pass and loved it so I tried to go ahead an buy it, and it would error out. I had to wait until the end of my free trial.

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I also had the recognition problem when I switched from the 14-day trial to a paid annual pass. I actually deleted everything I had downloaded, Which Was Probably Unnecesary, and reinstalled Zune to ge past my block. I suggest you uninstall Zune on the laptop, shut down your laptop, restart, re-install Zune, and then sign into your account first, then do your syncing. Also, I would not be any more patient than that - call 1-800-get-zune to get help; they short-cut a few issues for me when I started out. Best of luck -let us know how you progress.

Mike-Mike

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I also had the recognition problem when I switched from the 14-day trial to a paid annual pass. I actually deleted everything I had downloaded, Which Was Probably Unnecesary, and reinstalled Zune to ge past my block. I suggest you uninstall Zune on the laptop, shut down your laptop, restart, re-install Zune, and then sign into your account first, then do your syncing. Also, I would not be any more patient than that - call 1-800-get-zune to get help; they short-cut a few issues for me when I started out. Best of luck -let us know how you progress.

I actually had to contact their online support and it wiped out my pc zune and started fresh, but since then I had no problems.. at first it showed me as having a 1 month sub and a 1 year zune pass

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo