Hey guys, quick question.

I setup everything necessary on both my phone and Zune for the wireless sync option. My SSID is selected, my wifi is on for my phone, but Zune won't find it? I check the wireless option in the settings tab and all it tells me to do, is connect my phone. So I hook it up with my USB and it's working like it always has been.

Am i doing something wrong?
    12-28-2011 05:47 AM
    I had a similar problem, had to go into the security settings for my WiFi router and change a setting. This page really helped me http://www.zune.net/en-US/support/we...p_locale=en-US
    12-28-2011 05:58 AM
    Is your computer on the same router that your WiFI comes off of?

Could a firewall on your computer or router be stopping it?
    12-28-2011 05:59 AM
    I had a similar problem, had to go into the security settings for my WiFi router and change a setting. This page really helped me Networking Error
    i have everything setup correctly i believe, but still nothing.
    Is your computer on the same router that your WiFI comes off of?

Could a firewall on your computer or router be stopping it?
    Yeah. i'm always connected to the 1 single wifi connection in my house using my laptop. i made sure it was allowed to connect by giving it permissions through my anti-virus, but still nothing.

my zune doesn't even acknowledge that my WP7 is on and connected to wifi; that's the problem so far.

and thanks for the responses guys! new to the whole WP7 world, but i'm loving it so far.

WP7>
    12-28-2011 10:28 PM
    I have to leave my phone idle for a while and make sure my laptop doesnt go idle and it'll auto connect, but after like 15 min. i cant's find a way to initiate a wireless sync. i think that's what we're looking for.
    01-16-2012 11:27 PM
    Did you make sure your phone is plugged into a wall outlet?
    01-17-2012 06:55 AM
    Did you make sure your phone is plugged into a wall outlet?
    yes
    01-19-2012 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD