One Zune pass on two phones?

Jellynutz

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Can you use the same Zune pass for two phones with two different live accounts, or does each live account have to have a separate Zune pass?

For example, would my wife and I have to have two separate Zune passes or could we share one on both phones? The website only states 4 different devices, but it doesn't say if a phone is a device or a phone.

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
It's a fantastic service, and really is a killer app for the WP7 platform. The main reason I switched from an iPhone 4 to Windows Phone. I highly recommend signing up (I'm pretty sure there's even a 1 month trial)

Jellynutz

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, I got a 14 day free trial, but it turns out that it can only be active on one Windows phone only. It is basically tied into your Live ID that you use on your phone, and there is no way to add in another one from what I understand.

Only thing I can think of is creating a new live ID for our phones, but then our contacts are going to get merged..oh well, at least I get 14 days free :p

JohnC#WP

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I've got two phones, and a 120 GB Zune. All three devices are running with Zune perfectly. The only problem I'm having is apparently I can't buy an app and use it on both phones. Each phone has to buy the app. LAME. And yes, I'm using my Windows Live Id on both phones.

TricBox

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I was able to do it by hooking her phone up and signing into zune on my account. At least it worked for me the last time I had a Zune pass a few months ago. I didn't have to do anything else to her phone, she used her own id on the phone. My zune account showed 2 devices activated. That's it. Try it, unless they changed something it may work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre