The zune software is not displaying details of the connected phone's summary, music, pictures and other information. I have even tried reinstalling the zune software and even doing a hard reset of the mobile but nothing seems to work. I have attached a screenshot of the problem. Waiting for your help. Thanks.
    04-07-2012 01:21 PM
    Hmmm... Something is wrong with your baby; I've never seen such a screen. Have you had this screen working normally previously with this phone? Do you have any other Zune devices to try connecting? Do you see a phone/device image in the lower-left corner of your Quickplay and Collection screens? If so, try clicking it. Did you check whether your phone is listed in your Settings > Account> Comps and Devices screen? It's interesting that Zune is reading your phone storage data. I don't see your account ID on that page either, so you may have an account issue of some kind. In any event, if these suggestions/questions don't lead you anywhere, I suggest you connect with Microsoft chat support service referenced in the recent "Zune support..." thread, and they should easily resolve this mystery. Admittedly, I don't know whether this service is available in India. If not, I may be able to come up with other suggestions, or others may have better ideas. Good luck getting past this one.
    04-07-2012 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD